Kiddorism
What's New?

Another Women & Steriods vid

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
If y'all are on Insta (Instagram) check out Jamie Pinder (jamiepinder14). She just put up a few videos that talk about women and steriods and she gives a nice little women and steriods 101.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If y'all are on Insta (Instagram) check out Jamie Pinder (jamiepinder14). She just put up a few videos that talk about women and steriods and she gives a nice little women and steriods 101.
Feel free to link them, people are lazy ;)

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I need someone to explain to me what she is referring to in the second video with regards to the different androgenic/ anabolic ratio between Deca Durabolin and NPP (7:10-8:00). Correct me if I misunderstood but is saying one is worse then the other?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@The other Snake What she is talking about is if a when a woman decides to do steroids, to choose compounds that are low on the adrogenic scale/ratio. She was pointing out that Deca/NPP has a high ratio of androgenic /anabolic to some others that are lower. For instance, in her examples, not sure where she got the info either, Anavar as an anabolic/adrogenic ratio of 320:25, whereas Deca had 125:37. So you see that the androgenic # is higher and for women this is particular to note so that they choose compounds that best suits their needs and for not so much androgenic affects , thusly more harsher sides.

For men, this is a nonissue. But for women, it may or may not be an issue for that said woman.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I got all of that but it seemed like she was treating Deca and NPP differently. I think she had the ratios reversed on the NPP.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
OH! gotcha sorry about that @The other Snake lol. She may have, i have not yet fact checked them. I had that on the to do list, but real work got in the way damnnit lol.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I know some people willa argue that the anabolic/androgenic ratings can be misleading in ascertaining how strong/effective a compound is relative to test. However, I have found the ratings to be a good indicator as to how I'll respond to the anabolic/androgenic sides.

For example, the compounds that have strong androgenic ratings do all negatively affect my prostate in similar ways. So I think these ratings can be very helpful for women in deciding what compounds are good for them with respect to sides

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
My Strongman / PL gym has gained 2 new chicks who are doing Strongman with us recently. They both came from female BB and clearly both use gear. I so want to get them to talk about it with me but we are just not there yet. The one is fairly attractive though meaty AF.
I think they like the fellas in the strength weight world more, we are a friendly burly bunch

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic