jacobss
What's New?

Anhueser Bush

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
View attachment 13919

This is InBev's stock price over the past 5 days. Really hard to interpret this, and pull out any one factor. But at least one way of looking at it is that InBev has seen a decline in its market cap of about $3 billion. Again, if I'm InBev management, I'm not watching daily moves, I'm looking at trends, and bigger factors.

Sales data on their largest mover will be coming in over the next 4-8 weeks. That is likely more telling.
I usually make a pretty penny buying stock during corporate controversy. This blip isn't even worth buying to flip in a week when the news cycle moves on and the stock price recovers.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Didn't want to put this twat in a whole new thread, so....lol. This made me laugh though:D

Attachments

• AOC.jpg
    AOC.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 38
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I myself am planning on entering the Straw weight Womens division of UFC and REALLY making a name for myself!
Lookout Bitches.
You'd be a sexy beast with a perm and some eye shadow

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
This dude is a genius. If you read about him he just became a woman overnight. I bet you he thought he could really be super flamboyant and piss off a lot of people and get exactly what he's getting. Fame and Fortune. I don't understand trans but I am assuming some people feel more comfortable dressing and being more "gender" leaning this guy is a fraud I think and is just using his acting talents to make money.

If you read about him, he's in his mid 20's, just a year ago he realized he was a woman and start making Tik Tok videos playing with Barbies and dressing like a chick running and looking like a complete dumbass. He got a following and now is raking in the money. Come on 26 years old playing with Barbies? That makes no sense at all. I bet he pounding out chicks right now laughing about how he is screwing everyone over.

The media is hyping him up. HELL he got a sit down with the freaking president. WTF??

Our country is spiraling down hill fast.

Now Kid Rock and all those other fools that went out to BUY Budlight just to shoot it or throw it down the drain are idiots too. If you buy it the company made money. Just don't buy it and stop making videos talking about it you are giving free advertising.

Domestic beer like those taste like Yak piss why anyone would drink it is beyond me anyway.
No way is this guy, girl or it is faking it. He is a real tranny, but I agree the act is just that an act to gain publicity. Good for him for doing his thing and getting diry rich, I think were all just a little sick and tired of the lbgtqa+ agenda getting pushed down our throats everyday and and he just became an easy target.

Kinda jumping topics here, but don't understand why the left and media is pushing this agenda so hard when trans make up 1% of US population and lbgtqa+ is like 7 to 8%. Also it's pissing off a lot of women, who make up over 50% of voters. Surely they will lose some women votes over this. Maybe significant enough to really effect general election in favor of GOP. As sneaky and calculated as those bastards are how could they over look this.

Last edited:
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
@sityslicker1 I agree with your last paragraph. We are bowing down to the lowest common denominator. The sad part is whether that guy / girl / thing above is for real or just working the system they are getting rich for sure.

The worst part for me and I don't understand how real women are not up in arms about this that thing is being more misogynistic and stereotyping that women are bimbos and they're just eating it up. If that was a guy dancing around not saying he was a chick they would be screaming and yelling and asking for his head.

The problem is people are scared to stand their ground and say object to this type of behavior so we're just spiraling downhill and giving in to the 1%

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Fuck all of them and their stupid shit, Idiot Biden has almost at war with Russia, China and ourselves with his divisive fucked up behavior and they want us to focus on this shit.?
Hoping for a "grassy knoll" ASAP!

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
There aren't enough knolls to go around for everyone that needs them. It's stage IV cancer in DC and really everywhere else.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
@sityslicker1 I agree with your last paragraph. We are bowing down to the lowest common denominator. The sad part is whether that guy / girl / thing above is for real or just working the system they are getting rich for sure.

The worst part for me and I don't understand how real women are not up in arms about this that thing is being more misogynistic and stereotyping that women are bimbos and they're just eating it up. If that was a guy dancing around not saying he was a chick they would be screaming and yelling and asking for his head.

The problem is people are scared to stand their ground and say object to this type of behavior so we're just spiraling downhill and giving in to the 1%
Real women are pissed about this little twit. I’ve seen where they are REALLY pissed off about him selling tampons. Who the f is he to talk about what’s a good tampon?

others are pissed at Nike & the sports bra thing. How does this it know anything about a sports bra?
Women are really getting tired of it too & im glad to see it finally coming to the light of day.

I think everyone is just done with it being so over the top & in your face. If you want to do tgat stupid shit keep it to yourself. If I don’t force my beliefs on you I expect you to do the same.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Real women are pissed about this little twit. I’ve seen where they are REALLY pissed off about him selling tampons. Who the f is he to talk about what’s a good tampon?

others are pissed at Nike & the sports bra thing. How does this it know anything about a sports bra?
Women are really getting tired of it too & im glad to see it finally coming to the light of day.
That's what I've been thinking. When are women going to band together and push back against all this crap. This is basically making a mockery of them. Having a literal dude pushing tampons and sports bras?!?! My mind can't even fathom that we've gotten here as a society.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic