Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anhueser Bush

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
I'm trying to find the positive. If the new trend keeps going? At least they won't be able to procreate.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Who's going to apologize to JK Rowling? She nailed it years ago, and everyone called her every name in the book. I really don't know much about her, but watching her hold her ground with class the way she did got my respect.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Who's going to apologize to JK Rowling? She nailed it years ago, and everyone called her every name in the book. I really don't know much about her, but watching her hold her ground with class the way she did got my respect.

I always knew you were a Harry Potter fan! They say this shit is going to get worst. I think that's true.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
@sityslicker1 I agree with your last paragraph. We are bowing down to the lowest common denominator. The sad part is whether that guy / girl / thing above is for real or just working the system they are getting rich for sure.

The worst part for me and I don't understand how real women are not up in arms about this that thing is being more misogynistic and stereotyping that women are bimbos and they're just eating it up. If that was a guy dancing around not saying he was a chick they would be screaming and yelling and asking for his head.

The problem is people are scared to stand their ground and say object to this type of behavior so we're just spiraling downhill and giving in to the 1%
Real women are pissed about this little twit. I’ve seen where they are REALLY pissed off about him selling tampons. Who the f is he to talk about what’s a good tampon?

others are pissed at Nike & the sports bra thing. How does this it know anything about a sports bra?
Women are really getting tired of it too & im glad to see it finally coming to the light of day.

I think everyone is just done with it being so over the top & in your face. If you want to do tgat stupid shit keep it to yourself. If I don’t force my beliefs on you I expect you to do the same.
That's what I've been thinking. When are women going to band together and push back against all this crap. This is basically making a mockery of them. Having a literal dude pushing tampons and sports bras?!?! My mind can't even fathom that we've gotten here as a society.
it’s unbelievable that we are to this point. Very sad.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I don't think talking to Nike is going to help much. They've not finished digging their hole, yet.

And of all brands... Jack Daniels?! Wtf?

I don't understand how executives can get so disconnected with their customer base that they think "this is a great idea!" It's pure pandering to an extraordinarily small percentage of your customers while pissing off the remainder.
Female Harvard liberal gets job as head of marketing. In her world this is the greatest virtue signal ever.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
WTF
I wonder if this is just the natural consequences of the amazing success of capitalism.... we're now just rich and bored, and have time to even argue about this shit.

Our forefathers worked from sun-up to sun-down, 7 days a week. No vacations, no health insurance, no social security. Just for an opportunity to make their own way, and they built this amazing capitalism substrate. And we stand on their accomplishments, with our dick in our hands, jerking off. Just pathetic.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
WTF
I wonder if this is just the natural consequences of the amazing success of capitalism.... we're now just rich and bored, and have time to even argue about this shit.

Our forefathers worked from sun-up to sun-down, 7 days a week. No vacations, no health insurance, no social security. Just for an opportunity to make their own way, and they built this amazing capitalism substrate. And we stand on their accomplishments, with our dick in our hands, jerking off. Just pathetic.
Miracle of modernity. No great wars. No true struggle to get the necessities. The weak and entitled have nothing but time and comfort to find 'what's wrong' in the world. That's about to change and people will see what real world problems and struggles are.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wondering what % of "Karens" are female-at-birth and how many are male-at-birth who just like to gripe about something ... anything ?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
1681649727868.png

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I'm trying to find the positive. If the new trend keeps going? At least they won't be able to procreate.
One way around that. Adopt and indoctrinate. Hell really all need to do is adopt and schools and media will do the rest.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic