Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anadrol low dosing question

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Yes, 25mg every day worked for me. For bulking, it combines nicely with trestolone. But watch your BP.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I used to use 25/25 drol/dbol and loved it more than 50 of either solo. Never tried just drol that low though. I'm interested to hear how you like it though

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I used to use 25/25 drol/dbol and loved it more than 50 of either solo. Never tried just drol that low though. I'm interested to hear how you like it though
I never thought of using it that way. How long would you run it?

HOB_Fly2023

HOB_Fly2023

Apr 27, 2023
I have always been a proponent of lower doses of anabolics. There is far too much pseudoscience saying that a man needs ridiculous amounts of these compounds to see any effect or progress, and it's simply false. (I.E. "You have to run at least 500mg/week of test and 600mg/week of Deca to see anything") Almost any amount of an anabolic, used in conjunction with even a "low dose" of test, will give you superhuman (in a scientific sense of the word, not a Marvel Avengers sense) advantage over someone with natural levels of testosterone.

25 mg of Adrol (12 in the AM and 12 in the PM) and 200mg/week of test will give you excellent results, that is, until you have saturated your blood to the point that it stops being effective. At that point, the remedy is NOT to simply take more of the compound, as many would claim is necessary. The trick is to stop taking the anabolic and continue the testosterone until you un-saturate (2-3 weeks minimum) then start up again. This method is far easier on your body and will result in slower, but longer lasting growth and progress.

Sure, you can take 100mg of Adrol a day and 1 gram of test/week, and you will grow like a weed, but, like anything in life, the side effects, the roller coaster effect and resulting crash on your body will be damaging to your liver, heart, skin, arteries, etc, and make AAS less effective for you in the long run. Of course, this is just my anecdotal experience and I'm sure not everyone will agree.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I've been taking 25mg/d of Anadrol for the past 3 weeks....and it's effin LEGIT!

I've had this bottle I won over at a contest on ProM for like 5-7+ years now, and it's just been staring at me whenever I would get into my stash this whole time...just staring at me non-stop. Fast-forward to 3 weeks ago, for no damn reason at all, with no plan in place, starting on like a Thursday IIRC, I just started taking half a tab per day. It was like i was just taking any ol' vitamin or pill, lol.

I guess I did have a reason, the same one that i've had since I posted this thread over this last summer, and that was to just see how I responded to a low dose of it and see if I even felt it at all.

I've mostly just been on low dose test, forever.

I swear by the 3-4th day after 3 doses, I was already getting pumps. By day 4 or 5, I got a massive head cold with sinus issues. I took a week off from training, but I just decided to keep taking the Anadrol, for whatever reason:eek: After that week, I got about 2-3 workouts in, and I could feel it really good. Mind you we are in the holiday season, so my calories are also higher and not as tight, but outside of a few days here and there, i've not totally lost it. I'm not really trying to get huge with it, just a simple quick run with it to see how it works. Anyway, after those 2-3 workouts, while still getting over the head cold, I got really bad vertigo for a few days this past weekend, then we had Xmas Eve and Xmas, which I took off, as well as Tuesday. I hit it back up yesterday and tonight, and the pumps are insane.

I can't even fathom taking a higher dosage. I'm not sure how I used to take 2-3 pills/d when I was younger:eek:

Mind you, i'm on 62.5mg EOD of test enanthate, and just this 25mg/d of Anadrol. So what is that, like around 200'sh mg/wk of test + 175mg/wk of Anadrol....so like 375mk/wk total.

I should be getting labs done, but i really wasn't expecting to be feeling this stuff the way i have, it's kind of a game changer. Not that i'd take Anadrol long-term, but it would be interesting to get labs done on such a lowered dose to see how they look. Maybe bi-weekly labs to see what is going on. I obviously wouldn't recommend Anadrol for anybody with hematocrit issues, but if one were able to stretch it out a little longer, to maybe an 8-10 week run using half the doses of other compounds, it may be something to look into. These days, i'm usually not a fan of running orals very much at all, except maybe during part of a cutting phase, mainly due to lipids getting decimated, so that would play a major factor as well in all this. Anyway, just thinking out loud.

I was about 250-255'ish before using it. I am gonna try to remember to check my weight tomorrow morning if I can.

I should note that I am not getting any sides outside of a little lower back tightness, and maybe a little bit more labored breathing after eating some large holiday meals. I am not getting any negatives on my appetite or much of anything to be honest. I feel heavier when I walk, which kind of sucks, but that kind of comes with the territory. Anyway, not gonna be on this long-term, just having some fun with it and wanted to post something up about it all, lol:cool:

I wanted to add...I can't explain it, but for some reason, it seems that users either respond to Anadrol or they get nothing from it. I've always responded fairly well to it. I remember seeing some of my friends use the same exact Anadrol I was using back in the 90's and they got NADA from it. Meanwhile, they would respond just as well to other compounds. I am of the opinion now, at an older age, that if you are a responder to it, there is just no reason to go very high with it. Anyway..,.,.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey BMJ,

did you notice any change in your BP? I'm presently on BP meds (losartan sp?) and likely will be in perpetuity. I've only done anadrol once before and ran it at 25mg/day to see how I'd respond. While I didn't measure a change in BP, I was looking a little pink in the face, LOL, and figure that my BP had popped a good bit.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hey BMJ,

did you notice any change in your BP? I'm presently on BP meds (losartan sp?) and likely will be in perpetuity. I've only done anadrol once before and ran it at 25mg/day to see how I'd respond. While I didn't measure a change in BP, I was looking a little pink in the face, LOL, and figure that my BP had popped a good bit.
Tommy, i'm gonna start checking it in the morning, and i'll let you know where it's at. I generally never have BP issues, except for during periods of initial weight gain or if I am sick with a head cold or something. I know know BPO is always an issue when it comes to Anadrol use, so it is an important question. I am trying to reincorporate some form of cardio, but have not been consistent since starting it the past 3 weeks....maybe a handful of bouts.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Tommy, i'm gonna start checking it in the morning, and i'll let you know where it's at. I generally never have BP issues, except for during periods of initial weight gain or if I am sick with a head cold or something. I know know BPO is always an issue when it comes to Anadrol use, so it is an important question. I am trying to reincorporate some form of cardio, but have not been consistent since starting it the past 3 weeks....maybe a handful of bouts.
Excellent, let me know how it goes. It's funny how some people absolutely love the stuff, while others don't like it. I haven't heard much about negative sides, other than the BP and for some it messes with their appetite. Having an AAS that decreases my appetite would not be all that bad, as I'm always trying to lean up rather than bulk. I suppose for those who are hard gainers, that's a big detriment.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic