jacobss
What's New?

Anadrol low dosing question

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
For some reason, i've wanted to ask this question for a while, but haven't. Kind of a newb question, lol.

This may be geared more toward those who use low doses, but anybody can answer.

Has anybody ever taken just a 25mg/d dose of Anadrol and had positive effects?

It's been over a decade+ since i've used drol, and i've always used 50-100mg/d. However, i've been on such low doses the last decade, like trt+ doses, like 125-200mg/wk of test only for the most part (did do a low dose Mast and low dose Ten Ace run in there with test), so i'm wondering how this drol I have had for like 5-6 years will do, lol. Shit just keeps staring at me in the face even though i've kind of told myself i'd not use both it and dbol, again. haha.

I know, I know, just try it and find out for myself, but was wondering about other users' experiences.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I was using even less than that and got myself injured due to the crazy amount of aggression and strength it gave me. But my physiology is such that I tend to over-respond to things, at least at first.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I used 25 mgs as my standard on drol .
Loved me some anapolan 25 lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I was using even less than that and got myself injured due to the crazy amount of aggression and strength it gave me. But my physiology is such that I tend to over-respond to things, at least at first.
True....you sir are a GDamn MUTANT!

heh heh heh:D

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
True....you sir are a GDamn MUTANT!

heh heh heh:D

You're hilarious. I guarantee I am the smallest person on this board. My body just does not respond to AAS like all you true mutants.

Actually, mutant probably is an apt term for me. I had low Test my entire life up until TRT ten years ago. My body adapted as well as it could and probably responds physiologically to bodybuilding more like female... just with a penis.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
It’s been even longer since I’ve used drol. I have been thinking that a low dose maybe 10mg 2x daily would be ideal.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I've never done less the 50mg orally, but had good results off the injectable at 25mg ed for 4 to 6 wk stretches, plus I avoided the stomach upset that I always got off the tabs. This was back in the 2010's when I didn't mind pinning myself ed.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Recently I put 25mg of Adrol and 25mg of dbol in an injectable preparation with my test and masteron. I gained about 8 pounds in 40 days, I've been off that for a week but went right into 50mg of trestolone with my test and masteron so I haven't weighed in the last week; but I've only gotten bigger.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I think it is worth a try. Some people claim appetite suppression even running low doses, but others say they are fine. My appetite was fine on even higher doses, but my BP wasn't. Haha.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
but my BP wasn't. Haha.
That's my main concern. As I've gotten older, I've steered clear of a lot of compounds that I used to run without a second thought when I was younger. I don't recall ever going as low as 25mg with anadrol, but wonder if it would affect bp the same.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
That's my main concern. As I've gotten older, I've steered clear of a lot of compounds that I used to run without a second thought when I was younger. I don't recall ever going as low as 25mg with anadrol, but wonder if it would affect bp the same.
I found anything that puts on water weight or blows you up quickly, is going to increase the blood pressure along with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic