Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

American Underworld - Steroids

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks admin for getting that, good vid.

Also everyone in here knows the reason why the Fed's made these drugs classified the way they did. It was because of professional athletes using them, then kids getting there hands on them to use back in the 80's. The govt figured if they made the classification the same as REC drugs it would stop people from using them. However, as everyone can see, the schedules the govt did, did absolutely nothing to curb use of any drug, just made everything go underground.

Apparently the lesson wasn't learned when they decided that the prohibition of alcohol was a great idea... Idiots.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
if the hippies can get their way with their "drug of choice" theres no reason we cant turn the rulings around on steroids. Time will tell...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
if the hippies can get their way with their "drug of choice" theres no reason we cant turn the rulings around on steroids. Time will tell...

Hippies haven't gotten their way yet. There's a long road ahead. What it's going to come down to is states rights.

Slic.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011

Great point Ogre.How many states have now hopped on the "LEGAL USE OF MARIJUANA" train?? The difference is the hippies were not afraid to speak up and fight for what they believe in.The people who want pot legalized are not hiding their beliefs.Too many taking AAS which include law enforcement and dr's and lawyers and bankers and actors and singers and athletes,etc,etc,etc are so afraid to even speak the word steroids that the gov't has been given free reign to conduct this modern day witch hunt turning every day citizens into criminals for doing nothing more than wanting ti enhance their OWN lifestyle.

More of us need to speak up and fight for what we all know to be unjust.You dont have to march on the white house but all im saying is spread the word,Post up facts about their use.Post up medical data on their use.Write a letter to the newspaper,or tv station speaking whats on your mind.There are so many anonymous ways to make our voices be heard.YOU can make a difference if we all stick together.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
One major difference between hippies and Gear users is the simple fact some log haired faggoty hippy will let someone push them around then stand back and cry...

Some one who is jacked up and 250+ will barely allow someone to raise there voice towards them much less pull out a billy club and approach with force...

We can ALL say what we want... but the KNOW there is an increase in aggression with this stuff...

I for one say it should be legal for Police and first responders... and the folks working in corrections facilities... almost mandatory...

and for those of us who like to get strong and swole... it should be personal preference....

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Guys the big difference between weed and gear is marijuana is God given naturally occurring plant.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i watched this show when it came out. This guy is def not a big time operation doing all this shit by hand. makes me wonder about the crediability if they could only find a small time setup to use for this show.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Guys the big difference between weed and gear is marijuana is God given naturally occurring plant.

"God given naturally occurring plan" that we have genetically altered to make 10-15x stronger than it ever was naturally.
Testosterone is a god given naturally occuring hormone in our body that we an identically mimic...or multiply by 10 fold also

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I can grow pot, i have to chemically create steroids I think that was the point.

You can get fairly big doing it by hand but he was sloppy.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Guy was real sloppy, did not use face or eye protection, did not use gloves, guess he doesn't care if his prints are all over the vials. And why did he flick the syringe after he injected himself, was he showing off?

I was waiting for this guy to sneeze all over the goodies....

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
he sells to pro athletes they just come right to his shady apartment an buy gear. i bet he is on google

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
typical american bureaucratic bullshit waste of our tax dollars, operation gear grinder,regans'just say no',the war on drugs in mexico(thats one big huge fucking joke)we throw billions of dollars every year at well meaning but bad ideas..in Anmsterdam, drugs are legal as long as you are in a designated area, shit man, if i knew of a 'roid house' that was taxed but legit, i would be a regular,the person who ran it would get their cash, uncle sam would get his cut, i would walk away one happy man. no guns, turf wars, just what it is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic