bkstacksit
What's New?

American Underworld - Steroids

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Interesting.

Narrator dude gives us a framework- that the guy is crazy, paranoid, narrator is walking on eggshells.

It is edited to place the 'roid rage' comment and the guy getting pissed together.

Uses the term "cook" much like a meth maker.

Good to see, but a bit loaded to make steroids the negative thing the public has been propagandized to expect, even though the dude gave a fair assessment.

Thanks for highlighting this admin.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Watched it last night .I still dont understand why it is treated like a mind altering drug.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
this is also one segment of one episode that also featured crack dealing and meth I think. I really hated everything about this.

say-kinecks-again-i-triple-dog-dare-you.jpg

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I agree with marx, the viewpoint is a little skewed. Almost like he wants you to fear what your neighbor is cooking.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
The dealer himself sets a bad example for the community. He's an outright dickbag. The crack dealers were wayyy more chill than he was.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
The dealer himself sets a bad example for the community. He's an outright dickbag. The crack dealers were wayyy more chill than he was.

I would think it depends on how much u have to lose ...Maybe the dude has alot to lose so hes on the edge more then someone that doesnt have shit to lose..im just guessing....dw

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Thanks admin. a few of us were trying to find this full length vid a week or so ago.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Thanks admin for getting that, good vid.

Also everyone in here knows the reason why the Fed's made these drugs classified the way they did. It was because of professional athletes using them, then kids getting there hands on them to use back in the 80's. The govt figured if they made the classification the same as REC drugs it would stop people from using them. However, as everyone can see, the schedules the govt did, did absolutely nothing to curb use of any drug, just made everything go underground.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic