SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Am I?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I absolutley cannot and will not dance. I can't stand it at all and feel very awkward. I can fit in a slow dance though, those are easy:)

I've had a few chicks break it off with me many years back because I hate dancing and they were like the typical club whores.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
download (1).jpeg

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I can't dance worth shit. But I am pretty good at drinking, if you ever want to tie one on, lol.
Same here but we go out and dance all the time.
I just dont care what people think, as long as my wife is smiling.

Didnt start dancing before I turned 50, that and smoking weed.
We love EDM, house is the favorite. We go out frequent to dance locally and do festivals like EDC and Freaky Deaky.

Doing this improved our marriage..

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Same here but we go out and dance all the time.
I just dont care what people think, as long as my wife is smiling.

Didnt start dancing before I turned 50, that and smoking weed.
We love EDM, house is the favorite. We go out frequent to dance locally and do festivals like EDC and Freaky Deaky.

Doing this improved our marriage..
That looks like a blast. I would love to ride out to Vegas and hit it. Have you ever done Burning Man?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
That looks like a blast. I would love to ride out to Vegas and hit it. Have you ever done Burning Man?
Never did burning man.
Dont think I really want too, I did follow the different burning man groups for a while but it just seems to be so many social justice hippies.
BM is different since you to bring everything in and bring it back out. Even your grey water. Would have to drive there too and im in Houston.
Had the chance years ago but never took it.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Lol I’ll slow dance anytime but getting out there and shaking my ass? I have to have several drinks under my belt and usually linked to a plan to get some pussy ;- ) but a prefer if they don’t make me dance for it ha.
As far as routine and sleep time I’m the same at 62. Then every 3 or 4 months I’ll damn near sleep for a weekend to recharge.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic