Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Am I?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am 60 years old, go out and drink a little and dance 3-4 hours once a week, sometimes both Friday and Saturday night. Sometimes I get home and in bed well after midnight and always wake up and finish a eatingmeal of fresh chopped and cooked vegetables over eggs no later than 630. So am I a fanatic or the rest of the world a bunch of pussies?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Pussies.

Reactions: CFM
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You've just built up a lifetime of resilience. I've found fitness and health (for me) often end up being a case of "I don't know what I don't know." The range for both seem to be very, very large, and most of the population hangs out towards the bottom (relative to the entire range). You're towards the top, which is a damn near inconceivable distance.

I don't know about vegetables, though. I think I'd rather have a few years shaved off my lifetime than suffer the quality-of-life nuclear detonation of putting a vegetable in my mouth. And... for breakfast?

I seem to get by on 4-6 hours of sleep a night. It's annoying. I want to go to bed at 9PM. I usually get to sleep finally between 1-2AM. Then I wake up around 6AM. I want more sleep, but I just don't seem to need it.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I am 60 years old, go out and drink a little and dance 3-4 hours once a week, sometimes both Friday and Saturday night. Sometimes I get home and in bed well after midnight and always wake up and finish a eatingmeal of fresh chopped and cooked vegetables over eggs no later than 630. So am I a fanatic or the rest of the world a bunch of pussies?
I can't dance worth shit. But I am pretty good at drinking, if you ever want to tie one on, lol.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It comes with hard work and good habits brother. Nothing fanatical about it. If I wake up past 0530 I feel like I am wasting the day away and it doesn't matter when I went to sleep.

Even if I have nothing to do in the morning, I will still get up and read a book and exercise the brain.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Most the elderly I know are very routine oriented.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I can't dance worth shit. But I am pretty good at drinking, if you ever want to tie one on, lol.
You’re not alone! I’ve been told I’m fun to watch, from the laughter that usually follows that statement I don’t think that’s a good thing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic