Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

AllTheWay's Drive to Success

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
there were only 32 bulls so it didnt take more than a couple of hours and we stopped and had a burger at bostons and headed home. since we were unsure of how long it would take to do the bulls we didnt have any afternoon appointments scheduled so i took the girls to the pickle barrel for a little shopping.

c056823f.jpg

0a780fb6.jpg

e0dc937c.jpg

72c15291.jpg

521c2429.jpg

ab1017bf.jpg

they have lots of really neat odds and ends of stuff inside. i picked up some mata ortiz figurines for my mom and jenna pants found a great old but great condition kids saddle. we got lost in globe trying to get out the back way, thank goodness for shannels phone map skills!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
495739c1.jpg

at peridot

on the way home i had to stop and take some pics of mount turnbull on the indian reservation. on had to walk back a ways on the highway and took the scenic route back to the truck and found a bunch of way cool rocks. it was worth the stop.

4c491e9c.jpg

95202b16.jpg

0737c88b.jpg

df1bf3dd.jpg

didnt have too many things waiting at the clinic. there were a few people who brought in random things but i have gotten to sit in one spot and answer questions and so on for about an hour now.

tomorrow is chest and bis. im hoping for a good start to the morning so that i dont feel rushed at the gym. im going to check out our surgery schedule before i leave so that i have an idea of how quick i need to be.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Great photos, ATW. I believe you can post up a decent bench and squat to go along with the DLs. You should do a meet.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
nice job ATW. Deads looking great
thanks JB. they dont look great but they felt good :D
Great photos, ATW. I believe you can post up a decent bench and squat to go along with the DLs. You should do a meet.

i decided several months ago that i was going to take the time to stop and take pics and i have really enjoyed it.

we will see here on the bench and squats. the boss says 2 more weeks of strength training and then we are on to dog crap training for a bit to get things to start showing. im just enjoying the ride. it is great having someone else tell me what to do (someone who knows what they are doing) rather than making it up on my own!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
YOU CRUSHED THOSE DEADS!!!!! Dayum!!!! Seriously 405 is in the not so distant future no shit!!! Love the pics you are looking better than ever! The pics of the train take me back we get the trains down here all the time but not the same as seeing them in the vastness of the desert, just cooler!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
YOU CRUSHED THOSE DEADS!!!!! Dayum!!!! Seriously 405 is in the not so distant future no shit!!! Love the pics you are looking better than ever! The pics of the train take me back we get the trains down here all the time but not the same as seeing them in the vastness of the desert, just cooler!

thanks halo :eek: i was suprised that i was able to get all 5 but i kept going over in my mind on the last 2, "i told the boss i would give it my all, i wont give up without trying my hardest, i said i would give it my all." the mind is a very powerful muscle! we should spend as much time developing it as we do the rest of our muscles :D

we get trains through here all the time so after 15 years i am very used to them. but we didnt have trains anywhere close when i was kid so for the first few years i was alway captivated by them. my next oldest sister wanted to be an train engineer when she was a kid.

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
thanks JB. they dont look great but they felt good :D

i decided several months ago that i was going to take the time to stop and take pics and i have really enjoyed it.

we will see here on the bench and squats. the boss says 2 more weeks of strength training and then we are on to dog crap training for a bit to get things to start showing. im just enjoying the ride. it is great having someone else tell me what to do (someone who knows what they are doing) rather than making it up on my own!

GREAT job on the dead lift's.. Cant wait to see what this "dog crap draining" is.. Will be watching and maybe tagging along.... Keep up the great work.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
GREAT job on the dead lift's.. Cant wait to see what this "dog crap draining" is.. Will be watching and maybe tagging along.... Keep up the great work.

thanks mupfo! i have no idea what to expect with the dog crap training but i have an interview that i am supposed to be reading that talks about it and what it is to accomplish. the boss says it will really bring out the definition!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
7c2657e8.jpg

"When people disagree with your ideas, embrace them. They are your antodote to insularity."
— Joel Kurtzman

how many of you embrace it when someone disagrees with you? i sure as heck dont do it very well! my defenses rise and i want to attack the other person. i want to be right! but face it, there is always more than one way to skin a cat! i have learned this much in my profession! what works well for one wound might not do anything for another wound. the way that i always do things isnt necessarily always the best or most efficient, i might think it is or want it to be but unless i am willing to openly embrace the other way, how do i know!? it is very common here on the boards to see people who think theirs is the only way. but how does anyone know what works for them is going to work for someone else? i think if we were all willing to step back learn from each other, how much better would not only we be but the community as a whole? isnt that what this is all about? helping each other to be the best that each person can be? open mindedness allows one to become better and to learn more! the world is constantly going round, why is it that we try to stay in one place with our thoughts or methods?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
f321efad.jpg

wow, time sure flies, i cant believe it is already almost the end of the week. so saturday i weighed myself and then sunday i took measurements.

wt-173.6# down 7/10th of a pound from last week. who knew one could eat and lift heavy and lose weight? :) apparently the boss!

calf-15.5"
thigh-21"
hips-37.5"
waist-28"
chest-37.5"
shoulders-44.5"
neck-13"
bi-13.5"
forearm-10.5"

there you go. i didnt go and compare it to the last measurements but i think there are some changes. dont know if they are good or not but im not worried about it right now. in a couple weeks when i start the dc training i will hope for some drastic changes with that program!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
thanks mupfo! i have no idea what to expect with the dog crap training but i have an interview that i am supposed to be reading that talks about it and what it is to accomplish. the boss says it will really bring out the definition!

if your googling for info on it, its actually called doggcrapp, you will get better search results this way.

F

fatburger

Yep dc is the ultimate program for size and stregth. Not too sure about definition tho it's slop pre comp. And I'm on doggcrapps site. It's a good program but it's not forgiving as u only have 1 set to make growth happen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic