Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Webster hall was huge . If u lost your friends u may not see them for hours

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Sounds about right @Bigtex I have heard worse and seen some weird shit, especially in the Palladium, holy shit!
What club did you work? Feel free to PM me, love reminiscing.

Never went to the Palladium. Remember, my 1st career was the night club industry. I got recruited in Miami, Florida to work for a company in NYNY called SCORES Entertainment Inc. The little club we opened was called Scores on 61st and 2nd ave. No doubt you guys from there know well where this was and all the details surrounding it. We totally revolutionized New York and opened our doors I believe in October of 1990. It literally made HISTORY.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Never went to the Palladium. Remember, my 1st career was the night club industry. I got recruited in Miami, Florida to work for a company in NYNY called SCORES Entertainment Inc. The little club we opened was called Scores on 61st and 2nd ave. No doubt you guys from there know well where this was and all the details surrounding it. We totally revolutionized New York and opened our doors I believe in October of 1990. It literally made HISTORY.
I remember when scores opened in nyc also Larry flint club on the west side highway.Palladium was just before my time

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
1998 there was no better place to party then the tunnel

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Correct and Both are like roadway cross-sections based classifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't really understand what you are saying, could you please explain in more detail? Sounds interesting.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
LIMELIGHT???? That fucking place was ridiculous. When I was operations manager for a very popular night club in NYC in 1990-91, I was asked by the owner (Peter Gatien) of the Limelight to come in as his guest. This type of stuff is always good PR. There was a long line wrapped for a block and the door man got us and hustled my party into the club. It was crowded as shit and the people there looked like fucking freaks. One of the women I was with felt something on her leg, some idiot had jerked off on her leg walking behind her in the crowd. We left quickly after that. I never got to meet Peter and never had any desire to go in that shit hole again. Peter ended up coming to my club instead.

WHAT!!! Can't imagine what would have happened to that sick fuck if you would have seen him doing it.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Don't really understand what you are saying, could you please explain in more detail? Sounds interesting.

One road is wide; the other is narrow.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
One road is wide; the other is narrow.

Ok, thing is that the narrow Rd is not as narrow as old time preachers make it out to be. Brought up Catholic and forced into a Pentecostal church at the age of 14, by the time I left home I thought why should I even try when I know I can't lead that rigid lifestyle. If it wasn't for the new age preachers who teach that God wants us to prosper and have a good life I still be stuck at I'm probably going to Hell.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic