Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I think this is what @Bro Bundy gave me one night at the Limelight in NYC.

LIMELIGHT???? That fucking place was ridiculous. When I was operations manager for a very popular night club in NYC in 1990-91, I was asked by the owner (Peter Gatien) of the Limelight to come in as his guest. This type of stuff is always good PR. There was a long line wrapped for a block and the door man got us and hustled my party into the club. It was crowded as shit and the people there looked like fucking freaks. One of the women I was with felt something on her leg, some idiot had jerked off on her leg walking behind her in the crowd. We left quickly after that. I never got to meet Peter and never had any desire to go in that shit hole again. Peter ended up coming to my club instead.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
LIMELIGHT???? That fucking place was ridiculous. When I was operations manager for a very popular night club in NYC in 1990-91, I was asked by the owner (Peter Gatien) of the Limelight to come in as his guest. This type of stuff is always good PR. There was a long line wrapped for a block and the door man got us and hustled my party into the club. It was crowded as shit and the people there looked like fucking freaks. One of the women I was with felt something on her leg, some idiot had jerked off on her leg walking behind her in the crowd. We left quickly after that. I never got to meet Peter and never had any desire to go in that shit hole again. Peter ended up coming to my club instead.

sick story. unfortunate for your friend, thanks for sharing.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Tex, are u and your family out of harms way with the approaching storm?...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
90 nyc clubs were an acquired taste definitely not for the faint of heart

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Did this guy inject that stuff?...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
The best cover for the animals that torture and rape kids is that most men don’t believe it’s happening

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sounds about right @Bigtex I have heard worse and seen some weird shit, especially in the Palladium, holy shit!
What club did you work? Feel free to PM me, love reminiscing.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sounds about right @Bigtex I have heard worse and seen some weird shit, especially in the Palladium, holy shit!
What club did you work? Feel free to PM me, love reminiscing.

Webster Hall in Boston?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic