Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Ok, thing is that the narrow Rd is not as narrow as old time preachers make it out to be. Brought up Catholic and forced into a Pentecostal church at the age of 14, by the time I left home I thought why should I even try when I know I can't lead that rigid lifestyle. If it wasn't for the new age preachers who teach that God wants us to prosper and have a good life I still be stuck at I'm probably going to Hell.

But, but, but, SR, Christ said only a FEW were finding it?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Never went to the Palladium. Remember, my 1st career was the night club industry. I got recruited in Miami, Florida to work for a company in NYNY called SCORES Entertainment Inc. The little club we opened was called Scores on 61st and 2nd ave. No doubt you guys from there know well where this was and all the details surrounding it. We totally revolutionized New York and opened our doors I believe in October of 1990. It literally made HISTORY.

*LOL*, Never took u for a clubber...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
But, but, but, SR, Christ said only a FEW were finding it?...

That's because many are too prideful to bow down and accept God as our Lord and Savior and then repent of there sins , make an honest effort to do better, and repent when you don't.
At there death bed, the likes of C. Manson can say the words with an honest heart and go to heaven. Jesus sacrifice made it this way.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ok, thing is that the narrow Rd is not as narrow as old time preachers make it out to be. Brought up Catholic and forced into a Pentecostal church at the age of 14, by the time I left home I thought why should I even try when I know I can't lead that rigid lifestyle. If it wasn't for the new age preachers who teach that God wants us to prosper and have a good life I still be stuck at I'm probably going to Hell.

I was raised partially pentecostal and non-denominational, left it altogether during the formidable college years and was further turned off by the Emergent Church/New Age infiltration that adds to historical pagan usurpation into Christianity over the millenia, that I thought I'd back to the beginning, when this was only a sect of Judaism. Everything in the bible makes sense from a Jewish (spiritual) perspective; rather than that of a Greek (scientific school-of-thought) mindset. It's like these atheist philosophers trying to teach us about religion when that isn't even their specialty.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
That's because many are too prideful to bow down and accept God as our Lord and Savior and then repent of there sins , make an honest effort to do better, and repent when you don't.
At there death bed, the likes of C. Manson can say the words with an honest heart and go to heaven. Jesus sacrifice made it this way.

Uttered words of repentance have to come from the heart, not from desparation. It seems foolish for someone to know this and continue in their way and still take the Wesleyan view to forgiveness. That's called taking Him for granted.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I remember when scores opened in nyc also Larry flint club on the west side highway.Palladium was just before my time

The Gold Club also opened shortly we did on the lower west side. A friend of mine was the manager. I was invited to visit one night an was introduced to John Gotti Jr. Kind of a real eye opener to say the least. Peter String Fellow opened another club shortly after in Midtown.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
WHAT!!! Can't imagine what would have happened to that sick fuck if you would have seen him doing it.

No, I can't either. Two of the guys with me were my security. They were well connected and very tough dudes.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
No, I can't either. Two of the guys with me were my security. They were well connected and very tough dudes.

Your security? You had security guards for your own personal safety? Are you famous or wicked rich?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Uttered words of repentance have to come from the heart, not from desparation. It seems foolish for someone to know this and continue in their way and still take the Wesleyan view to forgiveness. That's called taking Him for granted.

Hey, can u P.M. me please?...It won't let me send u one...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017

I absolutely agree 100%. Thats why I added 'with an honest heart' that only God can know one way or the other. I know nothing for certain but try to keep an open mind.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Your security? You had security guards for your own personal safety? Are you famous or wicked rich?

Neither......just a club manager who tried to earn an honest living. My "security" were the security staff I was ordered by my boss (seen on the video) to hire. That included coat check, door staff and valet. The head of these people I became very close to and he and his guys went with us that night for fun. I took several of our best stippers with us. The below video tells the honest to God truth of what was going on that honestly had no clue of. The first and last big Italian guy speaking on the video was my friend and head of security, Stephen Sergio. Only maybe a year into this I started suspecting what was going on and it was maybe 25 years later I found out the truth. Sergio, my friend and employee was a made man in the Gambino crime family. He entire crew were also connected and this club was part of what they called a "bust out operation" where they eventually tried to take over the whole business which was pulling over $400K cash/week. My boss Michael Blutrich had a law office on Park Avenue with Andrew Cuomo. He was also very connected politically. After a year of seeing what I saw every day I decided it was time to get the hell out before something happened. I was already being asked to help open new clubs and i wanted no more of this bad movie despite the very good salary I was getting. The real shit started happening after I left. One Saturday night at the end of the night, I gave my keys to the manager on duty and told him he was in charge and I left at 4am.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Neither......just a club manager who tried to earn an honest living. My "security" were the security staff I was ordered by my boss (seen on the video) to hire. That included coat check, door staff and valet. The head of these people I became very close to and he and his guys went with us that night for fun. I took several of our best stippers with us. The below video tells the honest to God truth of what was going on that honestly had no clue of. The first and last big Italian guy speaking on the video was my friend and head of security, Stephen Sergio. Only maybe a year into this I started suspecting what was going on and it was maybe 25 years later I found out the truth. Sergio, my friend and employee was a made man in the Gambino crime family. He entire crew were also connected and this club was part of what they called a "bust out operation" where they eventually tried to take over the whole business which was pulling over $400K cash/week. My boss Michael Blutrich had a law office on Park Avenue with Andrew Cuomo. He was also very connected politically. After a year of seeing what I saw every day I decided it was time to get the hell out before something happened. I was already being asked to help open new clubs and i wanted no more of this bad movie despite the very good salary I was getting. The real shit started happening after I left. One Saturday night at the end of the night, I gave my keys to the manager on duty and told him he was in charge and I left at 4am.

There's a saying that goes "Most people listen not with the intent to understand, but with the intent to reply." - Case study (8/29/2020, 14:39 MST)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic