Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Come on.... I mean... y’all really believe this?

Nah. You almost had me though.
Right?
It’s a joke, right?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Come on.... I mean... y’all really believe this?

Nah. You almost had me though.
Right?
It’s a joke, right?
No one is telling you what to believe . All I’m gonna say is the world is a much darker place then u can imagine

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Damn, I only heard stories of that place when I was clubbing...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a real cool club and can never be recreated. It was a old church with stair cases going throughout the club with one stair case going all the way to the roof of the club high up. You could see the whole party from there

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
It was a real cool club and can never be recreated. It was a old church with stair cases going throughout the club with one stair case going all the way to the roof of the club high up. You could see the whole party from there
Thought your favorite room was the one with the bed in it?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

That was the eighties; I clubbed in the late 90s. I’m sure they had every kind of drug there as they did then; but did they any Andrenochrome or whatever the topic of discussion was...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That was the eighties; I clubbed in the late 90s. I’m sure they had every kind of drug there as they did then; but did they any Andrenochrome or whatever the topic of discussion was...

Limelight was 90's bro, got to hang out there one night when they were closed it was weird with no people.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Are you serious? The elite living longer and "better" off Scream (monsters inc.)??

I guess I must be a bit naive I can't wrap my head around that many people living in the occult. Being a man of Faith and a very personal walk with my heavenly father I find it hard to except people would sell their souls for a little extra time on this shithole of a life knowing full well what awaits them after they die.

Now, with that said, I do believe Satan is the lord of deception and maybe I try to see the good in humanity when it actually may not be there at all.

Most of my life I believe that humans are born with good intentions and their heart but as I see life now and I've been on this Earth for 53 years I believe that people are actually born evil and just learn through their own methods to become good. I believe that's the difference between our Lord and savior which people don't want to believe in and Satan which people obviously are tricked into believing in even when they're not thinking about the king of darkness.

Very intriguing I will have to do a lot more reading because I have never heard of this before

Most people are either blinded by what the after life could be and don't have a clue and then there those who preach there is no such thing as hell.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Most people are either blinded by what the after life could be and don't have a clue and then there those who preach there is no such thing as hell.

Correct and Both are like roadway cross-sections based classifications.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I would have loved to see what clubs were like in the 80s and 70s
Limelight closed 2000 something

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013