Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

A call from the WILD.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
well just finished cooking ...and dont forget i worked today...Hmmm..i wonder what old wifey is doing...Laying in bed watching tv in her kingdom that i made....U fucken all know when your a queen u dont have to do nothing ...Thats why they have slaves like me that takes care of them.....If she only knew whats on my mind....I hope she enjoys my breaded pork chops i just cooked for over a hour and veggies......For now this old boy is going to think about a younger flower wile i shower .....good nite people....dw

Well hell DW if you cook my fuckin meals you can pound my ass whenever you want bro! lol!!!!

You're mind is made up, you've got that primal instinct going in the back of your head. So go smash that girl from walmart and sort your thoughts and feelings out later. When a guy gets in this mode there is usually no stopping it, especially if nothing is going on at home to keep you there.

Just wrap it up when you hit it though... Sometimes the girl you think is sweet and innocent is a cesspool of disease...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
well your right...all men dont cheat...Its very rare that men dont...I have a friend that been marriage for allmost 26 years and he hasnt cheatted...so i take that statement back....i guess your a rare breed bro....
dw

I may be a rare breed but I'm also EXTREMELY lucky to be married to SS. She's a rare woman; extremely hot (physically and mentally) but also very thoughtful, caring, and just all around incredible. She cares about my needs as I do hers so if I wasn't happy with something I would just have to say the word and she'd fix it. We have great line of communication which is important to being happy and staying happy.

I've always said that if someone is TRULY happy they won't cheat under any circumstance and I really believe that to be true.

If I wasn't happy and SS wouldn't change, I'd leave plain and simple. Life is to short not be happy.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
BI very few folks get to actually be married to "the one". I have a very good relationship with hubby .It took me awhile but when we were together we just both knew that it was right .Being in previous relationships that weren't right made us know that this one was the right one.

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
Every relationship is differant for everyone! I say dont judge! In my case my wife is not just my lover but also my best friend , I am very lucky. Now I have friends that are married and I am not picking side's with my boy's over there wifes but these marriges seem more like a do time or 20 to life. Now I believe a marriage takes work from both side's.

If everything is all peaches in a marriage neither would feel the need to cheat so obviously things arent working out if DW feels this way. I say talk to the wife a try get things back on track if you feel its worth saving? if not move on real fast bro we only live once... The right girl is out there. peace DW

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Well hell DW if you cook my fuckin meals you can pound my ass whenever you want bro! lol!!!!

You're mind is made up, you've got that primal instinct going in the back of your head. So go smash that girl from walmart and sort your thoughts and feelings out later. When a guy gets in this mode there is usually no stopping it, especially if nothing is going on at home to keep you there.

Just wrap it up when you hit it though... Sometimes the girl you think is sweet and innocent is a cesspool of disease...

For the last 7 years bro..ive had many of shots of fooling around but i never did....This tme its really diff because the way i feel is like love at first site...Its been such a long time that someone caught my eyes and i have fallen head over heels.....Its like i was struck with some type of hypnoite state.The way she kept looking at me ...and we both making eye contact ...I was like mesmerizing her ...For some strange reason i felt seduced..The only times ive flet like this is when i was in my teen years and early 20s.......The weird thing about this is that ive seen her at walmart many of times and i have checked out her line a few times and never really gave it any thoughts but last sunday it just clicked ...It was very clear what was going on and really we didnt have to speck a word....it was just there.
u are right my mind is made up..im going threw with this .. time to eat from the tree of life...and hope the apple is'nt rotton.i will def find out...dw

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
DW....take care of yourself and your needs first........just be smooth and cover your tracks.

I've had 2 girls for over 8 years.......but i never slip ...at least not yet>-)

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
dw, could you wife have some medical issue that has crushed her libido and energy? Anemia comes to mind.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
dw, could you wife have some medical issue that has crushed her libido and energy? Anemia comes to mind.

yeah i know..i tell her all the time go get some blood work done but she never does....she got medical issues that for sure....but like i siad she wont get off her ass to take care of them....i know depression keeps her froming living a normal life....this is one reason why i stick around ...but still i got my needs too.....and im not being selfess about it...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
well i spoke with rachel again today wile at work..She siad she cant wait to see me again...Im like yeah..me too...Im actually chewing my nails off waitting till tomorrow...I almost said fuck it and stoped by walmart to see her but i just dont want to push it to hard...I have a nice little place down town we are going to eat then after im going to park the car and take the street cart down town and check out the sites and just enjoy the company....Im not even try9ng to fuck her right this sec ..even thou i know the way she talks it could lead stright to a hotel somewhere...I just cant wait to taste that little body of hers...Im going to eat here inside out....I think of it as heaven....And i dont feel any guilt what so ever....Ive been doing alot of thinking...Why should i be put off any longer..I do everythign for my wife and she cant even do her duty as a wife and please me ...You know people..im not getting younger...My windows are closeing inn sooner then later....One day will come when no female will want me sexually because i will be like grandpaw...And as im rocking in the rocking chair and think back why i didnt experiance the females that come my way..I know i will say i was a dum ass sucker....Its like this dam if u do and dam if u dont....One life people...mine is runing out...do or die....Its time for deadweight to do what makes him happy...put myself first.and thats how its going to be from here on out...Actualy this is making me stronger inside because i letting lose all that has held me back before....Im taking controll wrong or right...who gives a fuck....

Anway...update tomorrow after its all siad and done,,,The wild is calling and im coming to its aid...dw

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ok so this is just the realist in me talking . call of the wild and all that aside here.What if ya get busted. If your wife is mental is she a risk for suicide?Can you have that on your conscious?

Without out that thought. If she finds out and you get caught do you have assets to lose? Divorce is a nasty bitch much worse if one side can prove fault of the other.

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
Ditto on everything Rottenrogue just said for real!!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Brother,
You are the driver of that vehicle,Obey the speed limit keep it between the lines and when it's safe drive that bitch for all its worth,when the straight away is gone go back to being safe.........ya feel me bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic