Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

A call from the WILD.

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
I can always remember the truth but can't remember a lie. Goes back to the proverbial "honestly is the best policy" saying. If I had such an urge to cheat then I would assume I was with the wrong person and best to make a clean, honest break. Maybe its wishful thinking, but I like to believe I will only have eyes for the man I choose to be with. If I don't, then I will have to reevaluate my decision...but in an ingenuous manner - not cheat just to sooth my own ego.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Dw,
I hear ya bro.....you want it you need it.....just a heads up friend
been done that several times,And everytime I had to deal with the
empty depressing feeling of "you just hurt your wife and she doesn't
even know it".
Its a very shitty feeling than you will think about has or is she cheating
on me!?
Whole new set of hurt feelings to deal with YOURS!
I'm not judging,Who am I to do that!
Just wanted you to have the warning of what's to come brother!

I know your evil but not in the same sence...I live with a draken grey soul now,,,What u say ,i have given much tought because i forsee the emptyness that this can lead too...I hold the black flag of regrets..I understand the hurt that this will bring within my soul.This feeling u talk about i know it well because this is the same feeling that has kept me from the past making a move like this one...My conscious tells me no but this time i must eat from the tree of life and indluge in my desire.I have learned to live with the deepest sorrow...Adding one more wont change a thing.....Its just a part of my history....And in the end,,,I will carry my cross and be nailed to it.....either way im doomed bro....

just so everyone know i except im worng here...nothing i can do or say can make this right.im just a shit head..lower then low..dw

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I can always remember the truth but can't remember a lie. Goes back to the proverbial "honestly is the best policy" saying. If I had such an urge to cheat then I would assume I was with the wrong person and best to make a clean, honest break. Maybe its wishful thinking, but I like to believe I will only have eyes for the man I choose to be with. If I don't, then I will have to reevaluate my decision...but in an ingenuous manner - not cheat just to sooth my own ego.
trully i say to u..this is not my ego...the only time my ego comes alive is only when im challaged...other then that my ego is dead.dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I hear ya DW. Juss a quick story from my experience. I had a great girl I was with for 2 years. I got complacent and never thought of the consequences of my actions bc I was just so comfortable having her as my woman. Without thinking I slept with my new neighbor. That one time I had to watch the look on my girls face when she walked through my door to surprise me with a planned vacation she set up for us all on her own. I was physically ill, thinking of what i just threw away over one piece of strange. That hurt and guilt haunted me for years and it still makes me cringe up to this day when i think about it. I lost the best thing i ever had bro.

sorry to hear bro....We al carry a cross....some worst then others..It seem u may have learned your lesson.....more then i can say about this hard head of mine....dw

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
BRO!!!... SHUT THE FUCK UP... and PUT YOUR DICK IN HER ALREADY... DAMMMIT SON!

Hasnt KBD taught you ANYTHING?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
So its a done deal this firday my first date with this chick....moving forward and i plan on moving in quick....I talked with her today and she said she cant wait to see me again,,,,i said the same...I know whats on her mind and im down trust....dw

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Hold up, not all men cheat so don't excuse what you're doing by saying the rest of us do. Hell, you can ask SS (my wife) how many women come up to me ALL the time, and I tell each and everyone one of them I'm happily married. Hell, women approach my wife about me and tell her that they hope she's treating me right b/c they'd love get to a chance with me. The fact is I've NEVER cheated on my wife while using heavily and I don't cheat now that I'm just on TRT.

If your wife aint holding up her end of the deal (marriage) with being a sexual creature anymore than you need to talk to her about it find out why. If she isn't making you happy than why stay with her? You're only going to become more miserable as time goes on so if she aint going to change than I'd leave?

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Cheating sounds very expensive... both financially and emotionally.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Hold up, not all men cheat so don't excuse what you're doing by saying the rest of us do. Hell, you can ask SS (my wife) how many women come up to me ALL the time, and I tell each and everyone one of them I'm happily married. Hell, women approach my wife about me and tell her that they hope she's treating me right b/c they'd love get to a chance with me. The fact is I've NEVER cheated on my wife while using heavily and I don't cheat now that I'm just on TRT.

If your wife aint holding up her end of the deal (marriage) with being a sexual creature anymore than you need to talk to her about it find out why. If she isn't making you happy than why stay with her? You're only going to become more miserable as time goes on so if she aint going to change than I'd leave?

well your right...all men dont cheat...Its very rare that men dont...I have a friend that been marriage for allmost 26 years and he hasnt cheatted...so i take that statement back....i guess your a rare breed bro....
dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
well just finished cooking ...and dont forget i worked today...Hmmm..i wonder what old wifey is doing...Laying in bed watching tv in her kingdom that i made....U fucken all know when your a queen u dont have to do nothing ...Thats why they have slaves like me that takes care of them.....If she only knew whats on my mind....I hope she enjoys my breaded pork chops i just cooked for over a hour and veggies......For now this old boy is going to think about a younger flower wile i shower .....good nite people....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic