Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

A call from the WILD.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ok so this is just the realist in me talking . call of the wild and all that aside here.What if ya get busted. If your wife is mental is she a risk for suicide?Can you have that on your conscious?

Without out that thought. If she finds out and you get caught do you have assets to lose? Divorce is a nasty bitch much worse if one side can prove fault of the other.

That's why I said if she isn't doing her job and providing you with what you need, than get rid of her (divorce her). You'll be happier in the long run.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Ok so this is just the realist in me talking . call of the wild and all that aside here.What if ya get busted. If your wife is mental is she a risk for suicide?Can you have that on your conscious?

Without out that thought. If she finds out and you get caught do you have assets to lose? Divorce is a nasty bitch much worse if one side can prove fault of the other.

im a realist period...Dont allow the title fool u like rr...ive got my tracks covered..u see i learn from pass mistakes...this is why everything i worked for i had protected this time around...My first marriage i spit everything in assets...this time i have a prenup ...This old boy has been around the block my freind..i will make sure my dauther will get whats coming to her.With this wife i had no kids.....All i have left here is wasted years...many miles of them...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
That's why I said if she isn't doing her job and providing you with what you need, than get rid of her (divorce her). You'll be happier in the long run.

turst i will ...i may not be going about it in the right manner but thats how it is..cut and dry..Its not easy to hurt someone u care about.I wear my hear on my sleave and by ths i keep taking the abuse..Sometimes it takes a cetain situation to make u strong enough to face off of what should have been done years ago...inmy mind i kept saying this...U MADE YOUR BED AND U MUST SLEEP IN IT...Happy or not for better or worst..In my world its just not that easy to tell my wife i want a divorce..As allways it will be on my terms..i dont know what the furture holds...im just here for the ride...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
update.

well everything firday went fine...i come to found out a few things ...U know bad enough me and this chick have this age gap...And she told me she was 22....Well come to found out shes only 20....i asked he why u told me u was 22 and she said she didnt want to scare me off but her intentions was not to lie. But then she goes on to say i will be 21 next month..Yeah like that is going to make a diff....And also,i found out she has a boyfriend...Which is good....We had a good lunch and went down town to look at the sites....Going thew all these little gift shops and just enjoying her company....Most the time i was doing all the talking....She relkky not a big talker i guess because she doesnt want say something dum so i guess ....For some reason thewhole time what kept going threw my mind...shes fine and shes a hot little chick but fuck so young.....This war inside my head kept me from saying or doing anything sexual....Hell then i started thinking about my dauther..shes 15 and this chick is only 5 years older....what in the holy fuck was i thinking....Anyway,i tryed to block this battle within my mind.....So i carry on and when she went to grab my hand as we was walking...All i felt was SHAME.But i still held her hand as we walked around andnot much was being said during this tripping point within my brain.
On our drive back to drop her off at walmart..she had to be at work at 3:30..She lends over and puts her hand on my dick....I didnt say anything but i will admitt....my dick was hard as nails,,,to the point of wanting to explode because she was rubbing and grabing to with a strong force.Here i am drving and getting a hand job more or less...at this time of course i felt no shame.I tryed so hard not to cum but it felt so good i just blow a nut and what a fucking mess...She wow...that was alot....Im smileing from ear to ear...Lucky i have a towel in the back seat and i asked her to grab it so i could wipe this shit up she grabs the towel and she cleans it up herself...So next i drop her off and gave her a kiss goodbye and she tells me u better call me tomorrow....Rememeber ,im going home for th day so the phone stays off and she knows this...Her boyfriend works so prety much its open season during the day time.Her boyfriend is 31 ...She must like older guys...
So the date went well ..besides fighting this war in my brain about the age gap..It really hit home...I still feel the same way....I mean i cant at this point make this progress anymore then what it is because of my covictions..But god dam shes so dam hot looking...As for being around my wife and all that has happen im just blocking it out people....thats all i can do....Im good at blocking shit out...I learned that as a child....
dont think im going to add anymore to this post....I do thank u all for shareing your oppions...It was a big help....But at this time its time to move on and lead myself into the darkness and live this alone...But trust me people...I will not fall face down....Nothing in this life can do me anything ive done had coming before.Im the type that never looks back...look forward and what ever never fall face first....At this time on the fence if i wil contuine this jorney.whatever my choice i have to live with it....

deadweight

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I enjoyed reading this thread dw. In all honesty, I can't say that I blame you one bit for doing what youre doing. Everyone has needs. The way you are going about things might not be ideal in everyones eyes, but screw em. At the end of the day, you have to carry your feelings around, not anyone elses. Do what makes you happy bro. Good luck with everything.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
A good man wouldn't cheat on his wife or even go that route. DW you are treading on waters of no return once you go that route. Temptation is all around us, but at the end of the day the grass is not greener on the other side, and are you really going to throw away 20 years for a 22 year old chick that you have nothing in common with?

ALL relationships take work, and no one ever said they were easy, they will constantly take daily work, communication, commitment, honesty, and love. If you have no love, and you are looking elsewhere then maybe that is your cue to either not be in a relationship, or have a serious heart to heart with your woman at home and both of you pick up the pieces and start focusing on the relationship again.

Sex is a huge part of every relationship, and women are very emotional, they like to emotionally feel love, and if your woman is not giving it up then maybe you aren't feeding her need for emotional love and she just like you is going through the motions.

Given the position you are in, I would think back to a special date and time you had together and plan something again along those routes, start showing your wife the love you have in your heart for her and she'll open up to you again.

You're a man and you actually wrote that? ^ lol, j/k I actually agree with you 100%

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
People say the grass is greener on the other side, but water your own grass and it is just as green

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
A good man wouldn't cheat on his wife or even go that route. DW you are treading on waters of no return once you go that route. Temptation is all around us, but at the end of the day the grass is not greener on the other side, and are you really going to throw away 20 years for a 22 year old chick that you have nothing in common with?

ALL relationships take work, and no one ever said they were easy, they will constantly take daily work, communication, commitment, honesty, and love. If you have no love, and you are looking elsewhere then maybe that is your cue to either not be in a relationship, or have a serious heart to heart with your woman at home and both of you pick up the pieces and start focusing on the relationship again.

Sex is a huge part of every relationship, and women are very emotional, they like to emotionally feel love, and if your woman is not giving it up then maybe you aren't feeding her need for emotional love and she just like you is going through the motions.

Given the position you are in, I would think back to a special date and time you had together and plan something again along those routes, start showing your wife the love you have in your heart for her and she'll open up to you again.

Well said! As you mentioned nothing is easy. Just like the gym, its not easy but we keep going and striving for excellence to obtain a better quality of life. Relationships and life in general are no different. You have to make tough decisions but thats what gives us character. I take pride in not buckling to temptation.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic