Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

4-5 cc's in 1 shot too much?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I have done 3.5 cc in one shot but more than 2 shots a weeks is a pain i feel like a pin cushion I have to say Im a little worried about doing spot injections Im not familiar enough with anatomy feel like I might hit something, so I just stick the big muscle my azz.. but poking your ass cheeks 3 or more times a week blows.

Also yes QV is an old brand brought back by IP china his oils are ok, but his orals and gh are bunk not a big fan.

plus there is so many better places to get it from

X

XlosTsouLx

Sep 24, 2013
What rein said 3ml tops, If you need to take more man up and pin more x2 a week is not enough when pinning high volume

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
I have hit 3.5 ml about a hundred times. Never had an issue in delts or glutes.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Yeah, the only way I can see needing that much oil is if using Primo. I'll be using Primo for the first time during my next cycle and will be using 15ml of oil a week. I plan on splitting them up to 4 injects of 3.75ml a week.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I wouldn't go over 3cc's in large muscle groups and 1-2cc's to smaller groups.

This is exactly the protocol they follow in a hospital or clinical setting. There's a reason why its a universal standard.

Bubbagump

Bubbagump

Feb 28, 2013
Wife is a doctor. She says no more than 2cc in a large muscle. Ive done 3.5 many times in glute and ventro but try to stay under 2cc in delt and quad. I still get pip from 2cc in quad

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Been doing 3.5 cc in alternating glutes 4-5 times a week over a year no problems that called practical application no theories here

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I have limited that to 3cc max over the years but have decided recently to not pin more than 2cc at a time per location. There is a brother at AB that has been pinning for many many years and fairly recently went thru some bad shit because of it. Put him in the hospital with large open hole in his leg/hip i believe. Anyway he is one also that thought it could or would never happen and found out otherwise. At some point your body will say enough is enough to to much oil in a location. Spread it out and keep it as low as your able to over time and evenly spaced for safest results. None of us want to wake up one day after doing this for 20 yrs and find out we have the same hole in our body and taking 6 to 12 months to recover.
You wan to know more about this on a personal level I know he would not mind telling you about it or you can search and read his posts regarding this. SMP is his board name. Very knowledgeable bro and will be honest about what and how it happened to him.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well I think badbor tainted gear is an issue I have tried to move away from ugl stuff pharma gear for sanitary reasons its just expensive Thats all...

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
The most I've done was 3cc's......5 makes my quad hurt

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Ive done 5 and it didn't go well Stick to 3!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic