Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

4-5 cc's in 1 shot too much?

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
I used to do 4 or 5 cc in ass

I haven't pinned my ass in 5 months and I have a knot that is about the size of a grape that won't go away

I was thinking of pinning right through it and trying to suck it out

Ill stick to 3 cc max from now on

On another note I didn't go deep enough once and had huge fluid retention from my ass all the way to knee 5 inches across and 1 inch deep
It lasted for a week before it went away

First time I have ever been scared

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I know a guy who injects 30ml of gear per week and he does 10ml on each glute and 5ml in each delt. The guy is a total fucking idiot but if he can inject 10cc's then I am pretty sure you are going to handle 4-5 just fine.

Kidding, the maximum number of cc's you inject shouldn't exceed 3 (in a big muscle).

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I know this thread is a little old but, I have a question for paarke. Why would you take such a large volume of the gear if it was suspect? Why not start with a single compound for a few weeks to determine its legitimacy? If all is good with the one then fire away with the others. I have done 3cc plenty, even in the delt and Im scrawny.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
There is another injection spot that can take 5-6 cc.... I can't think of the name off the top but it is located on the outside of the upper quad/ hip... Anyone know of this site ?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Ventrogluteal or something ?

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I do 5cc in each ass cheek every Monday morning.....1G of Primo E....10cc total...once a week....I find that the long ester works better when pinned this way as apposed to 150ed. I just pin my short esters ed and the long esters once a week. I have never had a problem pinning 5cc in the glute...Don't think I would do it any where else though.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
3 for me and I can pin that amout just about anywhere. No desire to go higher.

T

tlray2

Jan 14, 2013
i've taken four in the glute without any problems. I would just split them up though. Get a more steady release and the oil should be absorbed better.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I would think about the overall "surface area" so to speak, of the muscle and it's ability to absorb the drug. I bet a smaller volume would spread out better and ultimately get absorbed better, or at least faster.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I wouldn't go over 3cc's in large muscle groups and 1-2cc's to smaller groups.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
I have loaded a 6ml syringe to the gills and pinned it in the glutes but I really don't like it. The shot itself takes too long depending on how thick the gear is and what gauge needle you use and you end up moving your hand around too much which creates more scar tissue and very likely could increase the pip. I personally max at 4ml in the glutes but really like to stay at 3ml or less. And that's just for the glutes. I would not go that high in any other muscle. I typically take it on a case by case basis depending on what compounds I used and the pip that they do or do no create? I love primo and it can sometimes pack a punch so it's often good to break it up into multiple sites.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic