Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

4-5 cc's in 1 shot too much?

paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010
Right now im doing 2 shots of 2.5ml each of yellow top deca, icn test, and qv prop..usually in the glutes/chest/legs. My question is..would doing a 4-5cc in one shot...say in the glute...be too much? The gear is pretty painless so im questioning it still. I have 6 cc syringes so it wouldnt be a prob. Just curious if anyones ever done it, 4 convenience? thnx

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Qv prop...wow its been yrs since I used that. I didn't know they still made it. But i do in 3cc per muscle. But imo I would split up the shots, I want to see what the vets have to say bc I been wondering the same thing

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I've not done it but it sounds very uncomfortable. You're talking about injecting 5ml of liquid into a place that isn't really prepared to take it. Not saying you couldn't but I'd have thought splitting it into 2 jabs would be better.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I've not done it but it sounds very uncomfortable. You're talking about injecting 5ml of liquid into a place that isn't really prepared to take it. Not saying you couldn't but I'd have thought splitting it into 2 jabs would be better.

Great article on "click me" admin sent it to me yesterday. TID Rocks!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Thats a lot of gear and big hole to blow into the muscle. Im interested to see what kind of answers you get and what people typically do. I prefer a 3 ml max.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I know a few guys that go up to 5ml in the glutes but I personally have only gone up to 3ml. I can put 3ml of oil in my delts, tris, quads, glutes and lats so I dont see any need to go higher than that. Not worth the risk og getting an abscess or something.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
max is 3 for me. 5 cc's is alot of oil and increases ur chance of an abcess big time if all of that oil doesnt dissolve..not worth the risk to me

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Qv prop...wow its been yrs since I used that. I didn't know they still made it. But i do in 3cc per muscle. But imo I would split up the shots, I want to see what the vets have to say bc I been wondering the same thing

Most likely it is IP gear with a QV label on it... he has been counterfeiting QV, Denkall, etc. products for years now.

4 - 5 cc's is good for butt cheeks only.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I can't help but wonder why you need so much gear?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I've done 4-5cc's using only HG gear on glutes and ventros. norma deca or testex cyp come in 2cc per amp/vial. never had an issue with it. I'd shoot that 2 x week.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I max at 3. Never felt the need for more otherwise I break up the site injects...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic