Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

24 Week Show Prep WPD (MW 2018)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am very interested in your diet and meal timing(s). Today's pics would be a nice treat too.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I am very interested in your diet and meal timing(s). Today's pics would be a nice treat too.

Diet:
Breakfast: 2 whole eggs and 1 cup of liquid egg whites, half an avocado and 1 cup of veggies (this has typically been fresh, french grean beans-blanched). [eat this between 8-9a]

Lunch: 5 oz of chicken (baked or smoked chick breasts/trimmed, weighed after cooking) and 2 cups of greens (this has typically been steamed broccoli) (28 almonds or 20 cashews). [eat between noon and 1p]

Dinner: 5 oz of salmon (baked or smoked, weighed after cooking) and half an avocado and 2 cups of veggies (this has typically been steamed broccoli). [eat between 6-7p]

Daily Macros breakdown (according to MyFitnessPal): Calories=1,176; Fat=38%, Carbs=25%, Protein=37%.

Reactions: CFM
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I found a pic of @BovaJP gravy wrestling. That should keep @CFM busy for a few seconds.

Gravy%20Wrestling.jpg

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Last night after workout. Pic is blurred but i luke the bumps lol
43fc98571ca75ce887f6e3fdd69215ed.jpg

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Body Measurements as of 1/9/18:
(in parenthesis are the deltas from measurements on 10/22/17)

Waist: 33 3/4" (down 2 1/4")
Hips: 40" (down 1/4")
Right thigh: 21" (down 1 1/4")
Left thigh: 21 1/2" (down 1/2")
Right calf: 15" (no change)
Left calf: 15" (up 1/2")
Chest: 39"
R bicep flexed: 13 3/4"
L bicep flexed: 14 1/4" (i think this number is not right, so don't count this one. hubs had an issue with the measuring tape lol)

Thurs, 1/11

worked some legs and abs. also did some cardio.

Superset: (x4)
-Standing hamstring curls 15#-15 reps; 17.5#-15reps; 20#-15reps; 20#-15reps.
-Sitting calf raises-70#-15reps; 70#-15reps-80#-15reps-80#-15reps.

Hanging leg raises-obliques - 20 reps x2.

Crunches on bench - 20reps x3.

Crunch machine - 20 reps x2.

Planks - 1min hold.

Tried to do leg raise holds on a bench @ 1min.

Cable work (legs) (x3 sets)
-abductors - 20#-12 reps
-adductors - 20#-12 reps
-rear leg raises - 30#, 40#-12 reps

Fri, 1/12
Ortho doc called today, my 1 week follow up since having PRP injection in right shoulder. It is feeling good, and i've started to use it more. Did planks last night no problem and hanging ab crunches. But I don't want to overdo it. Doc said ok to start slowly, and that he doesn't want me doing anything that involves my arm away from my body or overhead. So this gives me something to work with LOL. I did say i wanted therapy so I see a therapist starting on Tues. Maybe they can give me some exercises to do in between. I will just start off slow and light weights. I'm itching to start curling some db's......patience, patience....

Happy Lifting Y'all

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Very nice work; lines are coming in!

Thank you Mayo! I'm trying. My body is changing week by week. Shoot sometimes day by day. The only part i'm worried about on me is my glutes. Meaning I think that is where a lot of fat is sitting as of right now. So i'm sweating it all out the old fashioned way. Also feel like there is loose skin there (gross I know, but furreal). But I have 11 weeks left and a lot can happen!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Thank you Mayo! I'm trying. My body is changing week by week. Shoot sometimes day by day. The only part i'm worried about on me is my glutes. Meaning I think that is where a lot of fat is sitting as of right now. So i'm sweating it all out the old fashioned way. Also feel like there is loose skin there (gross I know, but furreal). But I have 11 weeks left and a lot can happen!
You have the huge advantage of TIME! Your coach is wise in such a long diet phase. Your skin will have time to adjust as the pounds drop versus if you had done an aggressive 12 week cut. Stay the course; you're doing great!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You have the huge advantage of TIME! Your coach is wise in such a long diet phase. Your skin will have time to adjust as the pounds drop versus if you had done an aggressive 12 week cut. Stay the course; you're doing great!

Loose skin is all dependent on the elasticity on the person's skin. You can still have loose skin even when you drop weight very slowly.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Sat, 1/13
Weight=142#
Had bodyfat tested (same as i have been doing up until now and at the same timeframe too)=21.0%
This means i have approx 30#'s of fat. According to coach, he was saying he wants me to drop 15#'s, so doing so would put me right at the 10% mark for stage on 3/31.
Last week, no weight change.
I did cash in on a cheat meal though. Burger, fries, beer, small bag of Doritos and 2 Entenmanns chocolate covered donuts. Yes, it all tasted good, but the best was the ketchup with the fries and the donuts lol. The good beer was yummy too. I mean really, really good IPA.
I suspect i'll be starting some fat burners soon.
Made my dinner tonight (Sun, 1/14) and it was quite yummy (2 cups broccoli, some portabello mushrooms and roasted onions and 5 oz chick breast with some mustard). I am enjoying the foods now, as in a few weeks, i'm sure it will change and that is when it will get tough.
Worked legs yesterday, will post up my workout.

My bday is coming up on Tuesday and my hubs got me a gift certificate for a photo session with a local photographer for 3/28, this will be 3 days from contest:
http://www.goherofit.com/

I'm super stoked about that. Wanna capture my physique ya know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic