20wks out from Team Universe: Kris going hard for the Card.

Discussion in 'Advanced Bodybuilding - Contest Prep, Etc' started by Mike_RN, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Sorry for lack of updates, Kris has been killing it in the gym and we're 3wks out. Time to dry out and pose, pose, pose!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jenner likes this.
  2. Mike_RN

Aug 13, 2013
    5' even 122lbs this am.

3. Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ The Veganator

Dec 23, 2012
    All the best Mike, she looks great from the back. Good combo of size and detail, look forward to following along and seeing how she gets on MF.

4. Mike_RN

Aug 13, 2013
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Well, she ended up in 6th this year, which of course blows. The judges went with the bigger more muscular girls this year whereas last year was a softer feminine look. More pics to follow once I can unpack and upload from my camera. Did get to hang with Mr. & Mrs. Dragevo which was cool. Both girls would have crushed this year if the winds hadn't changed directions in WPD. Oh well, back to the off-season for Kris. I'm 15wks out from the Gold's so now I gotta step up.

Jenner, DF and kyle grey like this.
  5. tommyguns2

tommyguns2 Senior Moderators Staff Member

Dec 25, 2010
    Mike, she looks beautiful in that pic!! Congrats on all the hard work. Looks like she came in with the condition she was shooting for, and that's all you can do. You can't predict what they will plan on measuring from year to year. Sure sucks when the target is always moving. But she looks great!!

Mike_RN likes this.
  6. Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ The Veganator

Dec 23, 2012
    Congrats on her placing, you can never predict how the judges are going to sway things one way or another.

She looked great and it looks like you brought the best out in her. Nice work!

Mike_RN likes this.
  7. kyle grey

kyle grey VIP Member

May 15, 2012
    Like the others I think she looks great , what beautiful full muscle bellies in her calves I'm well jealous .

That last photo is amazing and something to cherish nobody can take that away from you .

Mike_RN likes this.
  8. dragevo

dragevo VIP Member

Jul 9, 2011
    It was good to meet you guys. Cris looked great. It was the biggest turn out for team U. A tough show for sure. All you can do is keep pushing on and crushing the weights

Mike_RN likes this.
  9. dragevo

dragevo VIP Member

Jul 9, 2011
    And thanks for directing our late night post show meal. The girls couldn't hang so I cleaned up!