Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

185lb curl.. Bored

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
BOY, I am disappointed in the quality of your last few vids....Where is the post production? No music, graphics, lighting is poor.....A 3rd grader could have produced a better vid. Put down the mary jane and start putting some quality into your Vids

Agreed!! C'mon, bro.... you need to be doing a Macho Man Savage impression or something while doing those curls. Get it together, dude. :D

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
BOY, I am disappointed in the quality of your last few vids....Where is the post production? No music, graphics, lighting is poor.....A 3rd grader could have produced a better vid. Put down the mary jane and start putting some quality into your Vids

I think he wants to see you in a handlebar mustache and some leather chaps KBD, nothing else. All homo.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was not expecting the form to look that strict...

Indeed, I expected to see some momentum going into it...nice job King! DW is right though, to much of that and you'll pay physically when ya get older.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
that video had to make me chuckle a bit with your buddies antics, KBD. Do you put on such shows often?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
pretty good there young blood....By the time u reach your 40s your joints will scream and then you become a reflextion of half of what u use to be.....Trust me bro..u dont need heavy weight to build muscle...i wish i would had been sound minded to realize that when i was your age....Im paying big time for my actions now...I rememeber at one time i use to do barbell tricep extentions with 275 for reps of 8 .....I didnt realize all the time it was causeing elbow problems leading up in age...But never the less i know the feeling of being joint free of pain and lifting carzy amounts of iron....It brings so much pride that anyone around u is blined by it....dw

BTW..Whos the little ass clown in the back gound....Hes got punk wrriten all over his forehead....dw

A silverback saying YEP! LOL

( ran outta thanks, DW, LOL)

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
tight bro! your curl that is, like dw said, watch that shit! looked like you coulda got out a few more :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
that video had to make me chuckle a bit with your buddies antics, KBD. Do you put on such shows often?

Oh boy does he!!! You'll never look at the free bread you get at a restaurant the same!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic