Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Why wouldn't you face the camera for that

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Why wouldn't you face the camera for that

It would have just been a hassle. its easier to unrack and then just rack, instead of having to take it off put it on the bench step over the bar bla bla bla. Easier the way i did it.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You know if you're not facing the camera, you won't be able to sell it to your schmoes, lol.

Reactions: KBD
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
pretty good there young blood....By the time u reach your 40s your joints will scream and then you become a reflextion of half of what u use to be.....Trust me bro..u dont need heavy weight to build muscle...i wish i would had been sound minded to realize that when i was your age....Im paying big time for my actions now...I rememeber at one time i use to do barbell tricep extentions with 275 for reps of 8 .....I didnt realize all the time it was causeing elbow problems leading up in age...But never the less i know the feeling of being joint free of pain and lifting carzy amounts of iron....It brings so much pride that anyone around u is blined by it....dw

BTW..Whos the little ass clown in the back gound....Hes got punk wrriten all over his forehead....dw

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
pretty good there young blood....By the time u reach your 40s your joints will scream and then you become a reflextion of half of what u use to be.....Trust me bro..u dont need heavy weight to build muscle...i wish i would had been sound minded to realize that when i was your age....Im paying big time for my actions now...I rememeber at one time i use to do barbell tricep extentions with 275 for reps of 8 .....I didnt realize all the time it was causeing elbow problems leading up in age...But never the less i know the feeling of being joint free of pain and lifting carzy amounts of iron....It brings so much pride that anyone around u is blined by it....dw

BTW..Whos the little ass clown in the back gound....Hes got punk wrriten all over his forehead....dw

I dont do shit like that all the time, just do it once in a blue moon jokin around.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I was not expecting the form to look that strict...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
BOY, I am disappointed in the quality of your last few vids....Where is the post production? No music, graphics, lighting is poor.....A 3rd grader could have produced a better vid. Put down the mary jane and start putting some quality into your Vids

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic