What's New?

“Don’t join”

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Accutane disqualifies you!??? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think one of the issues w/ accutane is it is hard on the heart. A friend of mine had major acne in HS and said he and his parents had to sign a waiver to get a script for it.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Boot. :)

I guess you don't remember how cold it was at the Frozen Chosin either ... or when Chesty Puller told us "We're surrounded, but that simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them." :D
LOL Now i do remember the "Boots" all over Camp Geiger during MCT and SOI training. Silly asses wearing there Marine Corp letterman jacket like back in high school, and all of them getting their first tats. Me, i was in all the hand job joints up and down the strip in Jacksonville. Took a while but found out the uglier the chick, the better the hand job. Go figure. I joined the Corp at 25 yrs old. I was older than every recruit and most drill instructors. Graduated as the guide of my platoon, picked up meritorious PVC, but it all went to shit a couple of years later. Arrested on leave, given a special court martial, brig time, stripped of pay, rank and a OTH.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Sorry about that rough stretch in your life, but from the way you + Kluso talk shop you turned things around and are doing ok now.

Of course, you did miss out on traveling to foreign lands and having the locals try to kill you every time some dicksniff in Washington had a bright idea ... there is that ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic