SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

I have a dream

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
glyco,

I am a cantankerous old bear myself at times:) the point is not that we can't disagree, just not the stuff that we see on other boards. you have a Shit ton to offer in this thread and I really want you to chime in.

I really want to bring peptides in reach of the common board member. know what I mean buddy?

Bro I have been askin/waiting for this to happen. I have been to Dat but Im not gonna lie, its mostly above my head and Im not ashamed to admit it. Im really looking forward to this.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ogre I feel the same way. I need some of this info simplified for me to initially understand it. I think some people can't grasp that not everyone gets it and i think this is a great idea. NO ONE will be flamed for a question about peptides in here.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Knowledge is a great thing, I do agree there are always new ideas, but the basic's will remain the same for the most part. Also I have spent a great deal of time reading various studies, but it's one thing to study and it's a different thing to DO!!

Thanks for the initiative O.

Rek

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Ogre I feel the same way. I need some of this info simplified for me to initially understand it. I think some people can't grasp that not everyone gets it and i think this is a great idea. NO ONE will be flamed for a question about peptides in here.

Here is as simple and as unscientific as i can put it. Look at the benefits of using GH and you will see what the benefits of shooting these peptides are. They are similar to shooting GH but instead of coming from an exogenous(outside) source like GH does, these ghrps force your body to release its own natural endogenous(internal and natural) GH that it normally holds onto. the CJC just helps your body release more of it at a time. so shooting the two together your body not only dump your natural GH it is holding but makes it a BIGGER dump.

As far as dosing, go with 100mcg of each three times IM daily. you start wasting your money after that.

Is that a simple that's what it does and here is how you run it?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Here is as simple and as unscientific as i can put it. Look at the benefits of using GH and you will see what the benefits of shooting these peptides are. They are similar to shooting GH but instead of coming from an exogenous(outside) source like GH does, these ghrps force your body to release its own natural endogenous(internal and natural) GH that it normally holds onto. the CJC just helps your body release more of it at a time. so shooting the two together your body not only dump your natural GH it is holding but makes it a BIGGER dump.

As far as dosing, go with 100mcg of each three times IM daily. you start wasting your money after that.

Is that a simple that's what it does and here is how you run it?

That sounds good Goldy, which compounds compliment each other and would make a good cycle together? Looking at O's info Ghrp-2, cjc-1295 (no dac), ipamorelin and IGF1-LR3....???

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Just to give my 2CC's.....

You people need to stop trying measuring your dicks all the time and stop trying to be the smartest person in the room where everyone else is just simply beneath you. We are here to learn and to grow. stop jumping down peoples throats and have a sound civil discussion. For you science junkies, explain why the study you are referencing is correct and ALSO intelligently explain why the other is wrong instead of just babbling on with bullshit and insults, everyone looks stupid then. state your case and wait for a response. learn, apply, grow.

Just look at my sig, been there for a long time.... and BTW if your wondering if i am talking about you, i probably am.....

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
That sounds good Goldy, which compounds compliment each other and would make a good cycle together? Looking at O's info Ghrp-2, cjc-1295 (no dac), ipamorelin and IGF1-LR3....???

ANY of the GHRP's along with the CJC. ghrp makes your body release and cjc makes it a bigger one. GHRP-6 makes MOST people hungry. if it were me since i am trying to slap on muscle right now i would use GHRP-6 and cjc together 3X a day. first dose 20 minutes before breakfast.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
ANY of the GHRP's along with the CJC. ghrp makes your body release and cjc makes it a bigger one. GHRP-6 makes MOST people hungry. if it were me since i am trying to slap on muscle right now i would use GHRP-6 and cjc together 3X a day. first dose 20 minutes before breakfast.

Thanks Goldy, it even sounds simple! If I am not trying to get hungry I eat allot, would 2 be a better choice than 6?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Thanks Goldy, it even sounds simple! If I am not trying to get hungry I eat allot, would 2 be a better choice than 6?

i would run ghrp-2 or imp then. neither has the hunger boost. imp is labeled to have the "least sides"

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Thanks again Goldy great info straight and to the point, much appreciated!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
LOl yes Goldy everything in this thread makes sense. Ima go color now :D.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic