Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

I have a dream

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
This is a great idea O and goldy its awesome you too guys have the knowledge to bleed over us.........
So I was going to ask this anyway so Ill do it here,
what is the difference in I/M injects versus sub q,Initionally they were made for sub Q correct?

I really want to research theses chems on my rats!

Very few compoundsa are made for administration one way or the other buddy. They started being administered SubQ. I personally take mine IM. I just feel like i get more bang for the buck out of them that way. I feel them hit faster and more controlled. Its really personal preference

With gh there are a few other factors that come into play. If you inject gh subq, you get an FFA release at the point of injection whcih is AMAZING for losing fat. If you take it IM, you get some site growth from local igf expresssion.

Did that make sense? Sometimes i ramble

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
So O,
can you explain the proper use of DES & would there be any benefit to using it with GHRP2(or equivilant) and MGF1(29)

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
So O,
can you explain the proper use of DES & would there be any benefit to using it with GHRP2(or equivilant) and MGF1(29)
Hey buddy,

you will get many different answers on this one. My personal opinion is yes there is benefit. You want to separate them by a cushion of time but they work well together.

So with des(1,3) igf, it has a very short active time, like 20 minutes, so its in, binds, shuttles nutrients and is gone. There isnt much chance for it to go systemic. Also its a modified form of IGf, and it is small enough to bind to lactic acid modified receptors. What does this mean? When we exercise our igf receptors change shape and its hard for a big chain like lr3 to bind to the , DES can fit right into the receptor.

The effects of des are overall fat loss(think LOTS of fat lost), site growth, and a mild nutrient shuttling effect akin to slin.

Doseaeges normally start 75mcg and go up to 400mcg(hellbilly chime in). It normally taken pre workout and the thing is that its very nutrient dependent. You want to ahve some carbs and bcaa's with it and continue to consume them during your workout.

O

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Well,
O a major interest is to lean out and my bodyfat is too high right now.....Any better suggestions?!

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
So what would be a good starter dosage for someone whose never tried ghrp 2? Im already pretty lean(pics up in pic section). Would it more beneficial to run it with cjc1295 no dac? And i will be running some sust deca and drol. But I dont retain water on those compounds.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So what would be a good starter dosage for someone whose never tried ghrp 2? Im already pretty lean(pics up in pic section). Would it more beneficial to run it with cjc1295 no dac? And i will be running some sust deca and drol. But I dont retain water on those compounds.

Answer to question 1 : 100mcg 3 times per day. Immediately upon wakeup, immediately post workout, and immediately before bed. Avoid any fats or carbs for 20-25 minutes post injection, as this will severely blunt the release of GH. The same goes for Modified GRF1(29), (cjc no dac). Load the slin pin with 100mcg of each and pin as stated.

Answer to question 2 : Absolutely would be more beneficial, but not necessary if money is an issue. They have a synergistic effect, that is to say, instead of 1+1=2, it equals 5 (just an example).

Statement in response to the cycle : Not sure what the water retention reference is implying. It shouldn't really matter if are or are not retaining water, the peptides will work the same regardless. And whether you are on cycle or not, also makes very little difference, as the peptides will be effective either way and can be used year round safely (according to all the research we have currently). They do not affect recovery of the HPTA during PCT and actually will help retain gains made and lessen the mass/strength losses to an extent. On cycle, they will only compliment the AAS. That being said, since you are running deca (or any other compound that increases prolactin), care should be taken to control it as the peptides will exacerbate the problem to a minor extent. If taking dostinex or prami anyway, it should be no problem, but should be made note of in bloodwork (if you choose to monitor bloodwork while on).

H

Hellbilly

Nov 30, 2011
The effects of des are overall fat loss(think LOTS of fat lost), site growth, and a mild nutrient shuttling effect akin to slin.

Doseaeges normally start 75mcg and go up to 400mcg(hellbilly chime in). It normally taken pre workout and the thing is that its very nutrient dependent. You want to ahve some carbs and bcaa's with it and continue to consume them during your workout.

O

High doses of DES are phenomenal but have nutrients on hand similar to dosing slin. In fact, for the more advanced guys, slin and DES pre/wo will blow your skin off. I prefer stretching the muscle after working a la DC stretches. When using 250-500mcg of DES preworkout and pouring in the nutrients, the muscles stay full and tight. Consuming far more than what was being used in the normal diet did not spill over into fat gain. This was without insulin present in supplementation. While noticeable fat loss is the first visible effect, 4 - 6 weeks later, the fruits of the labor come to fruition with more muscle. Especially in the delts which took the primary high doses.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Answer to question 1 : 100mcg 3 times per day. Immediately upon wakeup, immediately post workout, and immediately before bed. Avoid any fats or carbs for 20-25 minutes post injection, as this will severely blunt the release of GH. The same goes for Modified GRF1(29), (cjc no dac). Load the slin pin with 100mcg of each and pin as stated.

Answer to question 2 : Absolutely would be more beneficial, but not necessary if money is an issue. They have a synergistic effect, that is to say, instead of 1+1=2, it equals 5 (just an example).

Statement in response to the cycle : Not sure what the water retention reference is implying. It shouldn't really matter if are or are not retaining water, the peptides will work the same regardless. And whether you are on cycle or not, also makes very little difference, as the peptides will be effective either way and can be used year round safely (according to all the research we have currently). They do not affect recovery of the HPTA during PCT and actually will help retain gains made and lessen the mass/strength losses to an extent. On cycle, they will only compliment the AAS. That being said, since you are running deca (or any other compound that increases prolactin), care should be taken to control it as the peptides will exacerbate the problem to a minor extent. If taking dostinex or prami anyway, it should be no problem, but should be made note of in bloodwork (if you choose to monitor bloodwork while on).

Thanks alot bro for making it easy to understand.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Good info here. One question about timing though. What if the post workout dose would be within say 2 or 3 hours of the bedtime dose? Would you just do 200mcg per day split morning and bedtime?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
3 hours is the number you're shooting for as far as time between doses. Two wouldn't be terrible or anything, but three allows for the "valley" and subsequently the highest possible peak upon the next dose.

If you were going to skip one of the two doses, pwo or bedtime, I would skip the bedtime dose because you'll get your largest natural pulse an hour into your sleep anyway.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic