Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

I have a dream

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Great info Goldy, just a question for anyone who wishes to chime in, currently about to start some GH, and plan on running it through 2012, I will start at about 2UI's and work up to say 5 or so going through 2 different cycles one in Jan and the other say around Sept providing all is well with the labs. With regards to the other peptides, IGF/DES/GHRP/CJC/MGF etc is it more beneficial to run them between cycles as to compliment the GH, or does one look to run them all together during cycles as well as in between cycles. I ask for 2 reasons, one being financial as well as the benefited growth and fat loss experience.

Cheers Rek

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Good thinking, Talk over peoples heads and they never understand, talk down to them and they get mad and still don't understand! lol

i like talking down to people...i think they deserve it ...dw

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Here is as simple and as unscientific as i can put it. Look at the benefits of using GH and you will see what the benefits of shooting these peptides are. They are similar to shooting GH but instead of coming from an exogenous(outside) source like GH does, these ghrps force your body to release its own natural endogenous(internal and natural) GH that it normally holds onto. the CJC just helps your body release more of it at a time. so shooting the two together your body not only dump your natural GH it is holding but makes it a BIGGER dump.

As far as dosing, go with 100mcg of each three times IM daily. you start wasting your money after that.

Is that a simple that's what it does and here is how you run it?

one of my favorite peptide posts I have EVER read:)

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Great info Goldy, just a question for anyone who wishes to chime in, currently about to start some GH, and plan on running it through 2012, I will start at about 2UI's and work up to say 5 or so going through 2 different cycles one in Jan and the other say around Sept providing all is well with the labs. With regards to the other peptides, IGF/DES/GHRP/CJC/MGF etc is it more beneficial to run them between cycles as to compliment the GH, or does one look to run them all together during cycles as well as in between cycles. I ask for 2 reasons, one being financial as well as the benefited growth and fat loss experience.

Cheers Rek

hey rek,

what are your goals? the answer depends,on that. des and lr3 are just silly for fat burning, and the body recomp effect. the des his hard and fast but I maintain that nothing gives you more major changes over the course of a 30 day period than lr3

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
i would run ghrp-2 or imp then. neither has the hunger boost. imp is labeled to have the "least sides"

goldy,

funny story, when you boom dose the ghrp2, 1mg per dose, the hunger is ridiculous. I are Assn entire box of,lucky charms, 3 pb&j, 6 donuts and about a 1/2 gallon of milk.:)

I agree though 110%, ipam and ghrp2 are the best choices for not getting the hunger sides

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
This is a great idea O and goldy its awesome you too guys have the knowledge to bleed over us.........
So I was going to ask this anyway so Ill do it here,
what is the difference in I/M injects versus sub q,Initionally they were made for sub Q correct?

I really want to research theses chems on my rats!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Here is as simple and as unscientific as i can put it. Look at the benefits of using GH and you will see what the benefits of shooting these peptides are. They are similar to shooting GH but instead of coming from an exogenous(outside) source like GH does, these ghrps force your body to release its own natural endogenous(internal and natural) GH that it normally holds onto. the CJC just helps your body release more of it at a time. so shooting the two together your body not only dump your natural GH it is holding but makes it a BIGGER dump.

As far as dosing, go with 100mcg of each three times IM daily. you start wasting your money after that.

Is that a simple that's what it does and here is how you run it?

There is of course room for several opinions, but one that I am slowly forming as I learn more on this is that it may be better for the GH newb to start with peptides before progressing into GH. Then try GH. Then try peps and GH. Kinda comparable to AAS where a younger training would use natty test to grow and build a foundation, then start with some basic test cycle, then progress from there.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
hey rek,

what are your goals? the answer depends,on that. des and lr3 are just silly for fat burning, and the body recomp effect. the des his hard and fast but I maintain that nothing gives you more major changes over the course of a 30 day period than lr3

Goals moving through 2012 will be muscle, slabs of it lol, fat loss has never been too much of an issue, I am 40 and have been training fairly steady for a long time. I will control fat with my diet and cardio. I am trying the GH primarily for the very many health benefits, and may increase the dosage as well to accomplish additional cell growth for the AAS to enlarge, no slin at this point. So with the peptides, Lr3 and DES would be growth, but as you mentioned in a previous thread, we know how AAS works and for me it works well, I also ensure I let myself and my receptors reset, I don't stay on, I follow time on = time off.

So growth it is!

Appreciated Rek

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
There is of course room for several opinions, but one that I am slowly forming as I learn more on this is that it may be better for the GH newb to start with peptides before progressing into GH. Then try GH. Then try peps and GH. Kinda comparable to AAS where a younger training would use natty test to grow and build a foundation, then start with some basic test cycle, then progress from there.

This is great stuff here POB and all opinions are valid to me.

I think that starting with the cjc's and ghrp's first at moderate doseages is a great stepping stone to get into the world of gh. Now i feel that when people get more advanced, there is only so much gh that you can possibly squeeze from your body in any given day. So approximating high level gh doseages like 10+iu ed becomes a bit prohibitive BUT that doesnt mean we cant get benefits that are damn close in effect.

So when we take large doses of gh a lot of the muscle growth we experience, this is just my opinion, comes from the elevated igf levels. So what if we could use peptides to get the gh pulse on the scale of like 1-1.5 iu a few times a day which takes care of the direct gh receptor binding and then we throw in some lr3 to take carte of the elevated igf levels?

So i definitely like your thoughts on the matter and with everything in bodybuilding, a progression is good. None of us are going to become monsters overnight but we can make small incremental changes to keep the ball rolling.

O

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic