Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Why do capped orals give bad heartburn?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
We were discussing in a different thread and thought I would widen the pool. I have a few var caps I can't use due to terrible heartburn. I was told the filler is creatine. Maybe the pressed pills do not open all at once? I would love to take them but cannot. Anyone have thoughts on why this happens to many folk and how to stop it?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I don't know why it happens. I noticed as I have gotten older it has gotten worse. With it being anavar I would probably try just about anything before throwing them out or giving them away. Maybe breaking the caps up and taking it that way. If the filler is creatine then it will be bitter, but not horrible, like if it was straight wheat filler. Wheat filler tastes like dirt.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I’m sure the way they are digested has something to do with it. I’d say capsules are broken down all at once instead of a little at a time. However, I’ve had issues with heartburn on tabs and caps. Even pharm grade tabs straight out of blister packs. I think the compound and the person have a lot to do with it. But I’m sure you’re onto something here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
As I've gotten older any kind of orals give me bad heart burn after a few days. Dbol being the worst offender. Caps or tabs, pharm or UG doesn't matter.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
As I've gotten older any kind of orals give me bad heart burn after a few days. Dbol being the worst offender. Caps or tabs, pharm or UG doesn't matter.

Same man. Dbol has always been the worst for me

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022

Yeah DBOL kills me any more, I really don’t run orals much, once I got over 40 it’s like I can hardly tolerate anything lol

When I do run them, it’s usually Tbol or Var. I have bad acid reflux anyways, so I take nexium daily. But even still they get me a little.

So know it’s mainly just Test and deca in very small amounts.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you take a cap and put it in a glass of water see what it turns into.
Caps have done this to me for years, depending on the filler I have found it to be sometimes worse than others, I have never had a problem with tabs UGL or Pharma.
I had some caps from G**f123 that were the best potency I have ever had but they burned like a MOFO, now Knowing him they could have been 100mg instead of 30 lol but they worked GREAT
Open em up and pour it in your mouth and chase it down and see what happens
If it is VAR I would put it in my food rather than waste it LOL but that is just me

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Anymore As soon as I see capsule or liquid solution I keep looking. I use to use the liquid solutions
But not these days. I just find the tablets.
There are a lot of good suppliers out there rite now. The only advantage I could see to caps or liquids is Cost$ Savings Or wanting to do it yourself.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You guys that have problems with all orals, how does tren treat you? Tren actually gives me worse heartburn than any oral.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
And here I thought I was just getting a funky old stomach... id been noticing that I get heartburn easier now, it always seemed worse on tren days but blew it off as my imagination and too many peppers in my diet

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Nothing digestion oriented from Tren just excellent results and a PHUCKED up prostate just from looking at it

Tren is fine as far as heartburn goes, but it just fucks me ip so bad anymore, so that’s another one in the “no run” pile lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic