pbtom
What's New?

Cowboys PL Journey

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Very nice. I like that SBR

That is awesome. I wish I had one, but I am too cheap to buy one.
Thanks, excited to try it out. The last SSB I have is shitty chinese knock off, wrong camber no padding, no strength, lots fo flex....

Had to have it, but you guys in the states get it for 345, with exchange shipping and taxes was 800 for me.
All my bars are about that price

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Like a lower version of a rack deadlift, at least that's what it reminds me of.

Are you doing a wide stance for your deads? If not then, NO WONDER my back has been jacked. Lol

Every time I read your posts, I yell the words in CAPS, in my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Every time I read your posts, I yell the words in CAPS, in my head

Designed that way. I literally type how I talk. If the caps are there, it's like an emphasis or an inflection in my voice.

As if.... I were ACTUALLY talking. Lol. (See what I did there? The dramatic pause with the extra "...", the caps for emphasis, and the the "lol" at the end of the statement almost like I added a slight laugh to show a sad attempt at humor).

Ok, the gig is up. I've COMPLETELY told on myself outside of recording my voice, I'm now identifiable.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
They have one at my gym.

What benefits will you see from it?
Simple answer, for me was the better quality of the bar compared to the bar I had. It was reverse engineered by Dave Tate to make a bar that is superior to all other SSBs. The Transformer bar by Kabuki is a different story lol...

Running Conjugate I use SSB constantly for my squats, and use power bar off and on, due to Conjugates theory on trainin and adaptation. The EliteFTs bar has better padding, non rotatble sleeves, better camber, right length handles, on and on. This has the bar and the weight in the right position to keep you more upright allowing better posterior and anterior chain development, foot placement dictates quad activation. The number of variations and other exercises that this bar is useful for is endless

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
ME Lower

SSB Squat. had to try out the yoke bar
115x5
155x3
205x2
245x1
275x1
300x1
315x1
330x1 85%
245x3
205x8

Deadlift
135x5
225x3
315x2
365x1
405x1
435x1 85%

Purple Band Hammy Curls
4x15 each leg

Pull ups
BW plus 25lbs x 15
BW plus 30lbs x 10
BW plus 40lbs x8

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
How was your hammy/lower back workout? you went intense after the 3rd set.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
How was your hammy/lower back workout? you went intense after the 3rd set.
All felt really good. Max effort Free squat and deadlift day to 85% 1RM. Just a day to test maxes without going all in and struggling, especially on a cut.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Good shit man. Looks like you enjoyed the bar. How was it?

Love it, but since I got used to the shit bar, and all it's faults, I didn't feel as strong or stable with it, due to me compensating for the other bar. But I know I will get the groove of this bar quick

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Love it, but since I got used to the shit bar, and all it's faults, I didn't feel as strong or stable with it, due to me compensating for the other bar. But I know I will get the groove of this bar quick

Yeah you will man

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Simple answer, for me was the better quality of the bar compared to the bar I had. It was reverse engineered by Dave Tate to make a bar that is superior to all other SSBs. The Transformer bar by Kabuki is a different story lol...

Running Conjugate I use SSB constantly for my squats, and use power bar off and on, due to Conjugates theory on trainin and adaptation. The EliteFTs bar has better padding, non rotatble sleeves, better camber, right length handles, on and on. This has the bar and the weight in the right position to keep you more upright allowing better posterior and anterior chain development, foot placement dictates quad activation. The number of variations and other exercises that this bar is useful for is endless
Awesome. Thanks. I see people using it to be able to get lower while keeping better form, especially if they have issues keeping their arms and shoulders in proper position using a standard bar.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic