Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Crazy seeing some of these old names. I miss the old days when the boards were super active. Diffrent generation now.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Does anyone remember Snags from Anabolic Minds? He killer himself in Dec. 2014. His poor wife came in to let us know. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
He was fucking that blonde chic that everyone was hot for wtf was her name something to do with booty or ass............
"tightbooty"? no but something like that.??
Lol yes i believe that was her name. Despite the screen name, she had no ass (standard wht girl booty), big fake boobs and fake blonde hair. She thought she was the next dana lynn on the forums, but in reality had the reputation for being a ho and bbing groupy.. Think she was dating Gymace owener of SSB until the big bust operation grindr or was it raw deal?

Last edited:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
The old drunk lawyer that used to come on here and say "ask me any legal question anything" and then we would fuck with him in the chat..........BigKarch I think it was.
How about HORSEY.............Allthewhey LMAO
Hahaha those teeth. Isn't she or was dating a long time member here? Irony sanity??? something like that.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Several memorable board members:

IronPumpedLady
Bolan
Deadweight

I always loved IPL's hammies and calves. That is, I loved the hammies and calves of the IFBB pro pics that IPL claimed to be hers, LOL
IPL was cool from what I remember. No weird personality disorders with her at at least ones that could be noticed. And she actually worked out and had a decent figure. *** edit thats what i get for not reading TG post entirely. I see its a sarcastic post****;

Bolan?? What a goon. He's still on olm or outlawmuscle acting the fool. Deadweight and his Greg Valentino synthol arms. He was a character for sure. Looked Ike a tatted sumo, talked a big game but he seems to fit in well with everyone here.

Last edited:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Weren't Ronus and AJ always Internet cage fighting with each other???
I actually knew Adjos or Adrian Jordan in real life. We lived in the same town. Really cool guy and very intellgent. His persona on the board is pretty much how he was in real life. He was also the real deal when it came to living the bbing lifestyle.

I don't think many understood him. He didn't really have much of life out side of bbing and the forums. I think he felt some personal responsibility to protect others on the forums from people he considered dangerous or harmful. Although his intentions were good somethings things would be taken too far. He would definitely pick his fights and I'd hear about if I saw him person lol. Man did he hate Ronus with a passion. He had a little runs in with old muszy here too. Even though he'd probably never admit it I think he kind of enjoyed the drama a little. Kinda makes a dull boring life (lift, eat, work, lift, eat some more) more interesting, right?

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
My relationship to AJ is the same as it was to Mickey Mantle ... stories that made me wish I'd been there, done that, or at least been around that.

Was on his last board before his death, kind of a fluke, recommended by @big_paul_ski, whom I also miss on the boards.

#goodtimes
#sadtimes

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Flashing back to this thread, and to this board ... I remember back when @Rottenrogue used to be here more often, and how her Sig Line always quoted @HisAngriness ... "there's no crying in the chat"
Seem to remember HA was a Mod on AJ's board.

#GOODtimes

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
IPL was cool from what I remember. No weird personality disorders with her at at least ones that could be noticed. And she actually worked out and had a decent figure. Bolan?? What a goon. He's still on olm or outlawmuscle acting the fool. Deadweight and his Greg Valentino synthol arms. He was a character for sure. Looked Ike a tatted sumo, talked a big game but he seems to fit in well with everyone here.
Are you basing this on her Avi picture, or real life pictures?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Are you basing this on her Avi picture, or real life pictures?
It's based off memory but that not saying much as my memory has failed me before lol. She must of not looked so great after all?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It's based off memory but that not saying much as my memory has failed me before lol. She must of not looked so great after all?
NO one remembers as much about Boardsworld as BMJ, but I heard IPL was faking it a little.

AAS induced calification of the brain ... it's real :eek:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic