Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Biden vs Putin

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Apparently I’m on the wrong forum, I had mistaken Iron Den for bodybuilding forum. I am severely mistaken. This seems to be a forum for hate filled people hate groups to spew there propaganda. Further more, if bigotry, hate , racism, and terrorist acts against our nations most sacred house doesn’t make YOU angry!… THEN YOU MUST BE THE HATEFUL BIGGOT RACIST SYNTHESIZER OF HOME GROWN TERRORIST RIGHT WING anti American HATE GROUPS!! ( spoken in my most humble Ukrainian accent)
I will delete my account and leave this hate filled place to you hate groups. You people are the cancer of mankind! Hieu is gone…
Bye Felicia.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Big meeting tomorrow.

My wife still looks like Greg the hammer valentine though

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
You are utterly Hilarious.............
Talk about hate haha get a grip on yourself little Lady.
I really don't understand the hate for Trump what's the other option? Yea he's a big fat bag of shit that stole Reagan slogan and only cares about himself but he did turn this country around before Covid. It's all political bullshit anyway take the lesser of 2 evils and better than woke and change bs.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I think the sentiment that we all have opinions. We all derive them from our upbringing or life experience or etc. Digging deeper than just watching the news will often leading you closer to the truth. It's often said "there is my version of the truth, your version of the truth and the actual truth." It's usually always somewhere in between. And often times it's subjective. It's what we want as the truth or see as the truth.

"Most" of the time, we can all discuss and things and share our opinions without anyone getting too upset, but there's always that one person that goes nuclear. Guess we found that one guy. LOL.

I could care less right now who is in office. Just get something done. I think many truly don't understand the situation either. NATO can't just insert themselves into this conflict directly with boots on the ground. The US, if they chose to, would basically start World War III. It's still a game of chess with many still playing checkers and not even understanding the rules of the game.

Other variables are in play too. Putin, in my humble opinion is a mad man. Who knows if he is physically or mentally ill and has made his decision to make his final stand for a legacy. If you look at things, most of the World has condemned his actions and is looking at him sideways. But also has made a whole lot of countries very very nervous.

You have demonstrators in Moscow and all over the world condemning his actions. But yes, IN MOSCOW! This is showing folks even in his own country are doing a "WTF?" Putin has blocked many social media sites and obviously controls media so he has left his people in the dark so even they don't know what is actually going on in the Ukraine. Don't worry, ol Elon Musk has come to the rescue with Starlink. LOL.

But I guess all is right in the world knowing that we are redneck hillbillies that promote right wing hate groups. Good times fellas.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
you are absolutely preaching to the choir because I mostly agree with you.
Clever, Swip, I mostly at many times think you add a LOT to this board, and that it would be a much poorer place without you.

Last edited:
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Don't worry, ol Elon Musk has come to the rescue with Starlink. LOL.

But I guess all is right in the world knowing that we are redneck hillbillies that promote right wing hate groups. Good times fellas.

Zelensky tweeted elon first, asking him for starlink in Ukraine. So elon activated starlink in Ukraine.

Also, yeeee-haaaaww!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Zelensky tweeted elon first, asking him for starlink in Ukraine. So elon activated starlink in Ukraine.
Starlink is cool, and what's happening in Ukraine is one of Musk's reasons for having internet available to everyone, but from what I've seen you need some serious hardware to get connected to it.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Brilliant (sarcasm). Another foolish, zero thought, dumbass waste of Trump breath comment — REAL tough, REAL kickass leadership….. essentially farting these sentiments out of his Epstein cocksucker:

“I’m America tough. I’ll defeat Putin by ending the existence of civilization on earth with nuclear world war.”

What a FUCKING dumbass spew of “tough guy” BULLSHIT bravado.
Good thing that fucking tool isn’t the current puppet in charge! At least with pussy senior citizen Biden, we all “may” get to exist a while more by avoiding nuclear world war.
Maybe that’s the mentality needed to keep Putin in check? After all, Putin went to the nuclear conversation very quickly in this debacle invasion. A true sign of weakness and recklessness on his part.
I’d venture to say more reckless then anything Trump ever said …
I agree Trump is cocky and a little loose lipped but never reckless.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Fuck trump and all you fascist racist hillbilly redneck sons of bitches . No one is stopping you from buying a plane ticket and going to Ukraine to help them ! Stop your ignorant rants and complaining and do something since all you asses do is SIT ON YO ASS and point fingers and complain! Fuck a country backwards redneck hillbilly republican sympathizer of hate groups! You bitches ran up in this countries most symbolic house and tried to kill government officials and you dare to say the word terrorist , YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TERRORIST. Fucking jack asses!!
LMMFAO only reply that fits your ignorance

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic