Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Biden vs Putin

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
This disgrace of a President that “80 million” of you voted for (yeah right)
won’t do sanctions because Putin knows what Ukraine deals went on. He has it over on him. Guaranteed.
But we needn't worry. I'm sure our brilliant VP Kamala "Twat" Harris is on top of the case right now.
Maybe we can send her over to soften Putin up a bit. Or in this whore's case, "hardin" him up.
We desperately need a president to believe in again.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Truth.

Attachments

• contractor military russia ukraine.jpg
    contractor military russia ukraine.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 48
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Those troops have been there since March 2021. US needs another war to satisfy congressional stocks in defense contractors. This time our troops can sit on the sidelines while we sell billions of defensive weapons to Poland Germany France etc. It's also a great distraction from the sorry state of the economy right now. The only good thing is covid has disappeared from the news cycle.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
This is a legitimately troubling statement from Putin. He’s not one to speak empty words. So hopefully the US and NATO realize the danger is real for any who may want to attempt to play hero.
At this point, Russia cannot be stopped in Ukraine.

'To anyone who would consider interfering from the outside - if you do, you will face consequences greater than any you have faced in history'

Russia will likely have control of Ukraine by the end of the weekend, and at that point it will be interesting to hear what deal he then begins to present.
We will be lucky to make it to 2024 with China and Russia stepping together we are seriously looking at nukes as first strikes and ww3.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
“If you move against Ukraine while I’m president,” Trump is said to have told the Russian leader, “I will hit Moscow.”

Putin reportedly scoffed, “No way,” leading Trump to say, “All those beautiful golden turrets will be blown up.”

Brilliant (sarcasm). Another foolish, zero thought, dumbass waste of Trump breath comment — REAL tough, REAL kickass leadership….. essentially farting these sentiments out of his Epstein cocksucker:

“I’m America tough. I’ll defeat Putin by ending the existence of civilization on earth with nuclear world war.”

What a FUCKING dumbass spew of “tough guy” BULLSHIT bravado.
Good thing that fucking tool isn’t the current puppet in charge! At least with pussy senior citizen Biden, we all “may” get to exist a while more by avoiding nuclear world war.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
“If you move against Ukraine while I’m president,” Trump is said to have told the Russian leader, “I will hit Moscow.”

Putin reportedly scoffed, “No way,” leading Trump to say, “All those beautiful golden turrets will be blown up.”

Like all things Trump, it's just total bellicose bullshit. In fact, this comment from Trump even further eroded his credibility since it's an obviously preposterous statement made by a childish narcissist. with no knowledge of world affairs.

It doesn't even make any sense for any nuclear power to threaten another nuclear power with nukes, since it's mutually assured destruction. China, the US, Russia, India, Brittan, France all have intercontinental ballistic missiles. Or at least the ability to hit regional targets. And then add in Israel and Pakistan. Even if we assume the US and Russia launched on each and had the capability to strike down a portion of nukes.. Still enough nukes would get through to mean the end of civilization as we know it. But certainly if China or Russia or the US fire nukes, the human civilization is going to return to the technological status of the 1500's. Not to mention the radioactive fallout that will poison our grandchildren and great grandchildren. We can all blow each other up completely hundreds of times over.

So what's the point of Trump saying something so stupid? Are you saying that Trump would exterminate all of human civilization over a regional squabble that dates back centuries which the US is not a part of except concerning the greed of our military industrial complex? It's not even our business. Russia didn't intrude on the US when the US invaded dozens of other countries.

I can't fucking stand Biden, but at least he's seeking proportional responses in this situation. Let's be honest here.. No matter what action Biden takes the Trumpies are going to piss and moan. The same way all the fucking Democrats pissed and moaned no matter It's all bullshit and it's not our business.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
absolutely, I mostly agree with you.^^^^
"Absolutely" and "mostly" are two words that are not often seen together.

Like all things I have seen from fasttwitch, it is best to view all those bastards through a prism infused with cynicism, suspicion, and fear.

Loyalty, trust, or affection ... for trump, or biden, or most politicians who have attained a status by which we already recognize their names deserve the fear,etc, or the affection, etc they have worked so hard to earn.............. subject to individual approval I guess.

This ain't the Army-Navy game, or any other traditional football rivalry, it's our goddamn country ... before WE began taking sides, buying the bs all politicians and all media sell gullible types, and split it up to where we are today.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic