Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Biden vs Putin

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
"Absolutely" and "mostly" are two words that are not often seen together.

Like all things I have seen from fasttwitch, it is best to view all those bastards through a prism infused with cynicism, suspicion, and fear.

Loyalty, trust, or affection ... for trump, or biden, or most politicians who have attained a status by which we already recognize their names deserve the fear,etc, or the affection, etc they have worked so hard to earn.............. subject to individual approval I guess.

This ain't the Army-Navy game, or any other traditional football rivalry, it's our goddamn country ... before WE began taking sides, buying the bs all politicians and all media sell gullible types, and split it up to where we are today.

you are absolutely preaching to the choir because I mostly agree with you.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You say potato and I say zucchini...
You say yo mama and I say my weenie
Potato, zucchini, yo mama, my weenie...
Let's call the whole thing off.

H

Hieu

Dec 24, 2021
Fuck trump and all you fascist racist hillbilly redneck sons of bitches . No one is stopping you from buying a plane ticket and going to Ukraine to help them ! Stop your ignorant rants and complaining and do something since all you asses do is SIT ON YO ASS and point fingers and complain! Fuck a country backwards redneck hillbilly republican sympathizer of hate groups! You bitches ran up in this countries most symbolic house and tried to kill government officials and you dare to say the word terrorist , YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TERRORIST. Fucking jack asses!!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Fuck trump and all you fascist racist hillbilly redneck sons of bitches . No one is stopping you from buying a plane ticket and going to Ukraine to help them ! Stop your ignorant rants and complaining and do something since all you asses do is SIT ON YO ASS and point fingers and complain! Fuck a country backwards redneck hillbilly republican sympathizer of hate groups! You bitches ran up in this countries most symbolic house and tried to kill government officials and you dare to say the word terrorist , YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TERRORIST. Fucking jack asses!!

you people seem to get angry and can’t control your emotions. what is wrong with you?

H

Hieu

Dec 24, 2021
you people seem to get angry and can’t control your emotions. what is wrong with you?
Apparently I’m on the wrong forum, I had mistaken Iron Den for bodybuilding forum. I am severely mistaken. This seems to be a forum for hate filled people hate groups to spew there propaganda. Further more, if bigotry, hate , racism, and terrorist acts against our nations most sacred house doesn’t make YOU angry!… THEN YOU MUST BE THE HATEFUL BIGGOT RACIST SYNTHESIZER OF HOME GROWN TERRORIST RIGHT WING anti American HATE GROUPS!! ( spoken in my most humble Ukrainian accent)
I will delete my account and leave this hate filled place to you hate groups. You people are the cancer of mankind! Hieu is gone…

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Apparently I’m on the wrong forum, I had mistaken Iron Den for bodybuilding forum. I am severely mistaken. This seems to be a forum for hate filled people hate groups to spew there propaganda. Further more, if bigotry, hate , racism, and terrorist acts against our nations most sacred house doesn’t make YOU angry!… THEN YOU MUST BE THE HATEFUL BIGGOT RACIST SYNTHESIZER OF HOME GROWN TERRORIST RIGHT WING anti American HATE GROUPS!! ( spoken in my most humble Ukrainian accent)
I will delete my account and leave this hate filled place to you hate groups. You people are the cancer of mankind! Hieu is gone…

Goodbye.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I think you know by know i do not swing either way on the political spectrum especially regarding the news sources people adhere to (Fox,. CNN, nbc). I like to dig for facts and try not be lead by the media.

Every president since Clinton had their hand in supporting Pukin’ one way or another. And i am sure there is more that meets the eye with this invasion. But whatever our leaders did or did not do is not relevant to what is happening over there now. This is all on Putin.

I feel for those people being needlessly killed, injured, loss home, family for nothing more than greed and power.

In protest, some Russian troops surrender to the Ukrainians in protest. Talk about bold. I think China may go after Taiwan soon too.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/02/russias-74th-motor-rifle-brigade-surrenders-to-ukraine/

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I “feel bad,” we all “feel bad” about the innocent public during invasions / wars.
How “bad” did we feel when US troops were slaughtering what equated to a minimum of 500,000 CHILDREN during the Iraq war ??
Not bad enough apparently for Madelyn Albright not to say “We think it was worth it” when the question was asked of her (representing / speaking for US military and business agendas) post war how she felt about 500,000 children being killed.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I “feel bad,” we all “feel bad” about the innocent public during invasions / wars.
How “bad” did we feel when US troops were slaughtering what equated to a minimum of 500,000 CHILDREN during the Iraq war ??
Not bad enough apparently for Madelyn Albright not to say “We think it was worth it” when the question was asked of her (representing / speaking for US military and business agendas) post war how she felt about 500,000 children being killed.
Just to correct the record here, the troops didn't come in and kill them and this isn't any better really but they starved to death due to the evil bitch's sanctions.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This is a hilarious post. Let me guess, on the Internet, you're a UFC cage fighter! LOL

You know as of today, Alec Baldwin has killed more people with a handgun than all the 1/6 protestors put together. For a coup, they sure suck at it! LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic