Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Biden vs Putin

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
“…. but obviously to Putin it's significant to get Kyiv for symbolic reason and to implement his puppet government.”

Currently — as of the Biden and Newland backed ousting (look it up) of Ukraine’s leadership in 2014, it’s had a Western/US puppet gov’t.
The world is in this position because of Obama like you stated the CIA staged a coup in 2014 really shocked Putin didn't go in farther than crimea.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
This won’t end good for Putin. Gonna go out on a limb and predict he’s fucked himself and will be out of power (replaced) within a year.

He’ll win the war but it’s gonna be very messy for Russia.

I really like Russian people. And the woman are beautiful. Too bad this is happening
They never got Hitler or Stalin....I would bet Putin has that internal circle support. But then again all the oligarchs have billions and like all rich people hate losing money so maybe there's hope yet.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I don't get the arrogance of this country..we went in and flattened Iraq using all kinds of mass cluster bombs cruise missles bunker busters carpet bombs etc. killing tens of thousands of civilians it was ok.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
They never got Hitler or Stalin....I would bet Putin has that internal circle support. But then again all the oligarchs have billions and like all rich people hate losing money so maybe there's hope yet.
Times are different now I think. It seems the entire world is sanctioning Russia in one way or another. He’s got china, otherwise crickets. If the world cuts off the oil revenue it’ll get bad.

then the Russian people suffer as well and I hate to see it.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
“…. but obviously to Putin it's significant to get Kyiv for symbolic reason and to implement his puppet government.”

Currently — as of the Biden and Newland backed ousting (look it up) of Ukraine’s leadership in 2014, it’s had a Western/US puppet gov’t.
As was in Iraq and what we tried in Afghanistan

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I wonder if there is any merit to this convoy slowing down. You are hearing about food and fuel shortages bogging them down. Allegedly hearing Russian soldiers poking holes in their own gas tanks to slow the process because morale sucks and they really don't want to be there. I also was listening to something about how they were saying some 400, 000 Ukranians had fled the country, but it was interesting (if true) that Poland had reported some 80,000 men returning from outside the country to take up arms.

IF they can some way slow down or negate the air superiority, and get resupplied from NATO or whomever, this thing could be a long bloody war. Russian appears on their way to attempting to surround the city and basically has told the civilians to get out because they plan on leveling Kyiv.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Rich, poor or middle class, I'm not sure anybody likes losing money.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
ALL of this is such a peacocking propaganda theater. The headlines and clips of speeches are nauseating.

Blinken: “We will defend NATO territory.”

Uh… OK, this has NOTHING to do with NATO territory, Putin’s not doing anything to NATO territory. Put your little excited weenie back in your panties.
I mean what the literal fuck are you even talking for?

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
ALL of this is such a peacocking propaganda theater. The headlines and clips of speeches are nauseating.

Blinken: “We will defend NATO territory.”

Uh… OK, this has NOTHING to do with NATO territory, Putin’s not doing anything to NATO territory. Put your little excited weenie back in your panties.
I mean what the literal fuck are you even talking for?

I totally agree with you on this. To me this whole thing seemed like they pushed this to happen. I’m not saying it’s ok to attack another sovereign nation but what do people think this nation would do if we had other nations next to us making threats with nato and all this other bullshit. I personally feel like there is an end goal here.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I don’t view it (nuclear reference) as “weakness” the way media narrative wants to portray it. I see it as a legitimate warning that Putin is committed to victory at all costs, and is candid enough to tell the NWO coalition (aka: “Empire of Lies” — US and UN, EU, NATO centralized system of control) not to push this to the point that requires such a level of opposing force. Putin isn’t fucking around — he’s not a NWO puppet — he’s one of only two powers capable of standing independent of the NWO centralized system of control; Russia, and China being the only two opposing forces.

Imagine this: What IF an escalation of empire dominance presses so far that China reaches a point that it decides to sanction all imports to the US, as well as imports to any and all countries who would be willing to play middleman supplier to the US.
Without China, the US is FUCKED. And China is ultimately more aligned with Russia.
Google: The Belt and Road Forum. Then add the last four US presidents names one at a time to your search. China is buying up the world with a helping hand. The US stood holding their peckers while watching. I wonder where China learned that craft?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
...but what do people think this nation would do if we had other nations next to us making threats with nato and all this other bullshit. I personally feel like there is an end goal here.

You mean like when USSR wanted to put their nukes in Cuba? Of course they only wanted that because the US first put our nukes in Turkey.

But we almost went to nuclear war over that.

No different than now really.

The end goal is the great reset.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic