Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

POS

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I know your narrative is so far ingrained in you this is falling on deaf ears. Trump lost. Trumps own person at the FBI said there was no fraud. Trump was racist against many Americans and the people stood up and fired him. There many tapes of Trump asking governors to find him some more votes so he can win. He’s a sore looser. Screaming little entitled kid that lost and he couldn’t overturn an election because Trump wanted to win at all costs.
This is why every Trump south state put in Voting legislation in place to stop minorities and any group from casting their votes at their convenience. The people stood up and said, Trump, you’re fired!
Like each previous year I chose to not vote, these politicians are all Evil and I’m not putting my mark next to either of them.

what are some examples of Trump being racist and trump or Southern states suppressing minority votes?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
how do u know ? That was the biggest crock of shit election of all time .. biden can’t even get people to attend his rally’s.. I can only imagine what biden voters are thinking right now about their great unifier.. Biden in 7 months has managed to destroy the country and have all of our allies looking at America like it’s just a clown show ..

Attending rallies is not a predictor of electoral success. Bernie Sander's rallies were massive. Many of his rallies were several times larger than Trump's rallies. Bernie (despite his rabid fan base) lost to sleepy Joe. It's not surprising at all. The average American wakes up in the morning, makes breakfast for the children, goes to work, comes home, helps the children with their homework, eats dinner, watches tv and then goes to bed. Rinse and repeat the following day. They are not engaged actively in politics. The silent majority is silent.

They start thinking about the election as the election is coming up. They ask themselves "am I better off than I was before this guy got into power?" The silent majority votes their pocketbook. Had it not been for Covid and it's effects on the economy which Trump really had little control over, Trump would have won handily. And the Republicans would have held the Senate. Most people just blame the guy in power.

Your take on Biden doesn't really change my perspective. I think America is doomed no matter which puppet is in office. Trump, Obama, Bush Junior, Biden.. they all sucking the big fat corporate dicks. I'm not wrapped in culture war nonsense. Both sides are assholes.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
because there were reports of ballots that were for Trump being discarded, thrown out or hidden and not counted.

Ok. Good. Now show us the proof and we'll be quiet. Unless you're waiting in the My Pillow guy to come through with some blockbuster report.

Trumpies keep saying there's all this proof. And then they show up in court (in some cases in front of Trump appointed judges!!) and get laughed out of court. It's truly embarrassing for the Trump team.

But then again, this is yet another Trump grift. He's using you all to make himself more cash and feed his childlike ego. Sad.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Ok. Good. Now show us the proof and we'll be quiet. Unless you're waiting in the My Pillow guy to come through with some blockbuster report.

Trumpies keep saying there's all this proof. And then they show up in court (in some cases in front of Trump appointed judges!!) and get laughed out of court. It's truly embarrassing for the Trump team.

But then again, this is yet another Trump grift. He's using you all to make himself more cash and feed his childlike ego. Sad.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

“At least 12 US service members have been killed, including 11 Marines and one Navy medic, and 15 injured in the two suicide bombings part of a “complex attack” outside Kabul airport Thursday, according to US officials”

are you still OK on what’s happening over there under the Biden administration? you have no problem with this I assume?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
“At least 12 US service members have been killed, including 11 Marines and one Navy medic, and 15 injured in the two suicide bombings part of a “complex attack” outside Kabul airport Thursday, according to US officials”

are you still OK on what’s happening over there under the Biden administration? you have no problem with this I assume?

Likely fake news. It's probably propaganda fed to the mainstream media by the CIA. They will do anything to maintain their Forever War and keep American taxpayer dollars flowing to the military industrial complex.

Why would the group in power (Taliban) carry out a terrorist attack in Afghanistan when it fucking controls Afghanistan? Kind of silly, Especially since the Taliban is well aware of the fact that the US military industrial complex WANTS to stay and will be on the lookout for any potential rationale for staying. Yeah. Sorry. Not falling for this BS.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

80% of voters in North Arlington residents voted Democrat. Virginia is a Democratic stronghold. Did the Democrats throw away their own party's votes?

Then, in the first link (NY Post) it claims that the FBI did indeed recover some lost ballets. A whole 9 ballets total. Of which 7 were cast for Trump.

Have you ever volunteered at the Supervisor Of Elections in your town? If you had you'd feel a little differently. Tens of thousands of Trump supporters across America in every state and locality volunteered and spent countless hours watching the electoral process. I guess they sold out to the Democrats? And all the Trump supporting judges throwing his nonsense cases out of courts?

Every election is imperfect. And Trump areas and Biden areas both played games to change marginal outcomes. I could actually accept a particular area being swayed ON THE MARGINS.

I'm beginning to think Trump supporters don't really care about winning. If they did they focus only on the things that Americans really truly care about. Their pocketbooks. If Trump wants to win in 2024 he could do one single thing.. Promise to enact a massive tax break to people making under $100,000 a year. But of course Trump would never do that. He only wants tax breaks for his buddies, the oligarchs. Trump's just a typical politician like Hillary.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Likely fake news. It's probably propaganda fed to the mainstream media by the CIA. They will do anything to maintain their Forever War and keep American taxpayer dollars flowing to the military industrial complex.

Why would the group in power (Taliban) carry out a terrorist attack in Afghanistan when it fucking controls Afghanistan? Kind of silly, Especially since the Taliban is well aware of the fact that the US military industrial complex WANTS to stay and will be on the lookout for any potential rationale for staying. Yeah. Sorry. Not falling for this BS.

fake news?

The reports are it wasn’t the Taliban. it was Isis. Taliban and Isis do not get along. it was Isis taking another shot at the US military and at the same time embarrassing the Taliban showing the Taliban cannot control their country. Isis is showing the Taliban they can carry out attacks whatever they please in Afghanistan and that they’re in their territory.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
80% of voters in North Arlington residents voted Democrat. Virginia is a Democratic stronghold. Did the Democrats throw away their own party's votes?

Then, in the first link (NY Post) it claims that the FBI did indeed recover some lost ballets. A whole 9 ballets total. Of which 7 were cast for Trump.

Have you ever volunteered at the Supervisor Of Elections in your town? If you had you'd feel a little differently. Tens of thousands of Trump supporters across America in every state and locality volunteered and spent countless hours watching the electoral process. I guess they sold out to the Democrats? And all the Trump supporting judges throwing his nonsense cases out of courts?

Every election is imperfect. And Trump areas and Biden areas both played games to change marginal outcomes. I could actually accept a particular area being swayed ON THE MARGINS.

I'm beginning to think Trump supporters don't really care about winning. If they did they focus only on the things that Americans really truly care about. Their pocketbooks. If Trump wants to win in 2024 he could do one single thing.. Promise to enact a massive tax break to people making under $100,000 a year. But of course Trump would never do that. He only wants tax breaks for his buddies, the oligarchs. Trump's just a typical politician like Hillary.

Trump asked to find votes because he heard that there were reports of votes being tossed, away hidden, or not counted. You asked for proof of some kind of that. those were the links I posted. not sure if even those are the reports Trump heard. I’m sure he had other inside information at the time, I have no clue.

what is the problem with Trump asking an election official to double check everything and make sure all the votes are counted? I don’t see a problem there.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

under Trump middle class working families, blue-collar people got more of a pay raise percentage wise than the wealthy.

the wealthy pay most of all the federal income taxes collected. the top 10% of wage earners pay 70% of the total federal income taxes collected. so it’s only fair to give them a tax cut.

46% of American citizens pay no federal income tax. how is that fair? they need to pay their fair share.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Trump asked to find votes because he heard that there were reports of votes being tossed, away hidden, or not counted. You asked for proof of some kind of that. those were the links I posted. not sure if even those are the reports Trump heard. I’m sure he had other inside information at the time, I have no clue.

what is the problem with Trump asking an election official to double check everything and make sure all the votes are counted? I don’t see a problem there.

There's no problem at all with checking the votes. Close elections already automatically trigger a recount. So, the votes were recounted. And then recounted. And in some cases recounted. But calling an election official who's a Trump supporter who campaigned for Trump.. and asking him "find" votes. Well, I'm not the sharpest hammer in the drawer, but I know what was really meant by that. Trump wanted them to weasel out more votes.

A loss is supposed to be a time to regroup. Rethink. Polish your message and move forward with a new and better plan to attract more votes. But in America, the land of sore losers we can't can't ever accept the fact that the other side won.

Doesn't matter though to me in the grand scheme of things. I'm looking forward to a violent civil war. I believe the only way to fix America is to have a massive blood letting. Peace and unity will come to America once we see our children, brothers, neighbors, friends and coworkers bodies blown to pieces and shot full of holes, lying in the streets. Most countries on Earth have the benefit of having seen extreme death within memory. To them, violence is real, to Americans it's a game. Americans need to see the real thing to respect it.

And really America is a useless shithole of a country which will be better off broken up into pieces by cultural geography.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
46% of American citizens pay no federal income tax. how is that fair? they need to pay their fair share.

That's cool. But then that's less people being able to afford iPhones, milk, washing machines, cars, homes. 46% pay no taxes because they're living near poverty level. If you'd like to give Bezos another tax break at my elderly retired neighbor's expense, that's on you. Maybe Bezos will be able to afford another mistress? But more likely he'll launch a useless giant penis looking rocket into space.

The oligarchs must love you, you're willing to take money from an electrician's or plumber's or bricklayer's pocket to give it to George Soros. Good on you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic