Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

POS

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ok. Good. Now show us the proof and we'll be quiet. Unless you're waiting in the My Pillow guy to come through with some blockbuster report.

Trumpies keep saying there's all this proof. And then they show up in court (in some cases in front of Trump appointed judges!!) and get laughed out of court. It's truly embarrassing for the Trump team.

You have absolutely got to be kidding me man. You want proof from someone but I asked for proof on all your "wish list" talking points and got no reply. They were questions you asked me and I took your bait.

You said some good stuff a week or so ago but you have no idea what your talking about in most of this thread.

You quoted members 10 different times but skipped over mine. It's obvious why, you have no proof of what you say, just generalized talking points. The only thing that I can figure is you are used to talking to people that don't know what's going on.

You want proof, here it is brother-

Fraud links- 1,687

Jan 6th links- 80

Covid links- 188

Likely fake news. It's probably propaganda fed to the mainstream media by the CIA. They will do anything to maintain their Forever War and keep American taxpayer dollars flowing to the military industrial complex.

Why would the group in power (Taliban) carry out a terrorist attack in Afghanistan when it fucking controls Afghanistan? Kind of silly, Especially since the Taliban is well aware of the fact that the US military industrial complex WANTS to stay and will be on the lookout for any potential rationale for staying. Yeah. Sorry. Not falling for this BS.

Totally wrong on this one bud.

There's no problem at all with checking the votes. Close elections already automatically trigger a recount. So, the votes were recounted. And then recounted. And in some cases recounted. But calling an election official who's a Trump supporter who campaigned for Trump.. and asking him "find" votes. Well, I'm not the sharpest hammer in the drawer, but I know what was really meant by that. Trump wanted them to weasel out more votes.

My bad, you were right about the recounts. They were recounted and recounted. That was the problem, they did the exact same counts. Do you know the difference between a recount and an actual audit? Forensic as well?

Example-

Say we are counting little black plastic boxes. We see 20 little black boxes on the table. If we do a recount we get the same thing. Now, lets not just count them, lets pick them up and examine them. Hold on, it appears 3 are wood, 5 are metal 10 are not painted on the bottom and only 12 are plastic.

See the difference?

If you reply, I'll go further into it.

Doesn't matter though to me in the grand scheme of things. I'm looking forward to a violent civil war. I believe the only way to fix America is to have a massive blood letting. Peace and unity will come to America once we see our children, brothers, neighbors, friends and coworkers bodies blown to pieces and shot full of holes, lying in the streets. Most countries on Earth have the benefit of having seen extreme death within memory. To them, violence is real, to Americans it's a game. Americans need to see the real thing to respect it.

And really America is a useless shithole of a country which will be better off broken up into pieces by cultural geography.

1630054643556.png

Attending rallies is not a predictor of electoral success. Bernie Sander's rallies were massive. Many of his rallies were several times larger than Trump's rallies. Bernie (despite his rabid fan base) lost to sleepy Joe. It's not surprising at all. The average American wakes up in the morning, makes breakfast for the children, goes to work, comes home, helps the children with their homework, eats dinner, watches tv and then goes to bed. Rinse and repeat the following day. They are not engaged actively in politics. The silent majority is silent.

Funny, I couldn't find one rally of bernies over 26,000 people. Trump's are 45 to 50 thousand and thousands outside that can't get in.

How about this. We just stop endless wars and an endless occupation of dozens of countries. Then we discuss taxes. 11 trillion in 21 years?? But giving a child a hot school lunch is a crazy idea? Until we address America's genocidal murder machine squandering trillions everything else pales in comparison. A fart in a hurricane.

What do you think Trump was doing? Look up the peace deals and nobel nominations. We were suppose to go to war with North Korea as well. He got the afganistan pullout going.

Regan once said “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Respond or not, makes no difference to me. Makes my life easier if you don't but gives me a bit of a thrill if you do.

I'm gonna give you a little advice, fact check yourself before posting and we won't have to go through all of this.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Every one of you — PLEASE bury the perpetuation of the antiquated and ignorant delusion of politicians as being autonomous operators responsible for any and all things transpiring. They’re not — EVERY last one of them answers to higher powers — they are ALL delegated directives…. they are owned employees of a FAR more powerful string pulling cabal. This was clearly expressed / warned by Eisenhower, Rosevelt, FDR, JFK and other political figures and operatives going back many many decades.

It's interesting u mention this...I was just reading an article on the "Bohemian Grove"...It had a pic of Reagan, Nixon, and a few other political figures gathered discussing whatever....Later in the article, it quoted Nixon as saying something along the lines of, how this "club" was the most "faggoty" place on the planet....It also mentioned how the "ruling" class are the ones pulling the strings and most of the artists/entertainers/politicians/elites, etc are members of this club....Also, it's a "male" member-only deal!....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Trump asked to find votes because he heard that there were reports of votes being tossed, away hidden, or not counted.
Trump sued Wisconsin over the election and the State Supreme Court ruled "ELECTION LAWS WERE BROKEN BUT ITS TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT". That doesn't f'ing mean it was perfectly fine by any standard.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
You have absolutely got to be kidding me man. You want proof from someone but I asked for proof on all your "wish list" talking points and got no reply. They were questions you asked me and I took your bait.

You said some good stuff a week or so ago but you have no idea what your talking about in most of this thread.

You quoted members 10 different times but skipped over mine. It's obvious why, you have no proof of what you say, just generalized talking points. The only thing that I can figure is you are used to talking to people that don't know what's going on.

You want proof, here it is brother-

Fraud links- 1,687

Jan 6th links- 80

Covid links- 188

Totally wrong on this one bud.

My bad, you were right about the recounts. They were recounted and recounted. That was the problem, they did the exact same counts. Do you know the difference between a recount and an actual audit? Forensic as well?

Example-

Say we are counting little black plastic boxes. We see 20 little black boxes on the table. If we do a recount we get the same thing. Now, lets not just count them, lets pick them up and examine them. Hold on, it appears 3 are wood, 5 are metal 10 are not painted on the bottom and only 12 are plastic.

See the difference?

If you reply, I'll go further into it.

View attachment 11708

Funny, I couldn't find one rally of bernies over 26,000 people. Trump's are 45 to 50 thousand and thousands outside that can't get in.

What do you think Trump was doing? Look up the peace deals and nobel nominations. We were suppose to go to war with North Korea as well. He got the afganistan pullout going.

Regan once said “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Respond or not, makes no difference to me. Makes my life easier if you don't but gives me a bit of a thrill if you do.

I'm gonna give you a little advice, fact check yourself before posting and we won't have to go through all of this.

It's cool you posted 22 million links for me to verify. I skipped your post because it's a massive mother fucking rabbit hole. I work 60-70 hours a week. I don't have time to chase your links all over the fucking internet.

Why haven't the courts swung into action to address all these obvious election fraud cases?? Why? Why is nothing happening?

Bernie rallies:

And yes, I understand elections. My family (Dems, Repubs, Libertarians, Independents) have a cumulative 100+ years in office as council people, state representatives, judges, this shit is in my blood.

It's cool you posted 22 million links. I skipped yours earlier because it's a massive rabbit hole. I work 60-70 hours a week. I don't have time to chase your links all over the fucking internet. Why haven't the courts swung into action to address all these obvious election fraud cases?? Why? Why is nothing happening? Why haven't the Trump appointed / Trump friendly judges issued decrees overturning these elections results?

Common sense. Use it.

BTW, love the little "hate capitalism meme." It's hilarious because 1) I run a business 2) The US isn't a pure capitalist society 3) I have as much right to be here as any other US born citizen 3) as a citizen, I have a right to have my voice heard. Yeah, it may come as a surprise to you, but other people with other points of view also get a say in things.

You don't like me being in America? Try forcing me out.

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It blows my mind by how much time and energy people are throwing at the Election, Covid, and Vaccines. Some of you write novels, you got to remember, short and sweet is the best way to go. Just as you want your own opinion to be respected, give the same to others that have different opinions.

And for the record, sanders Won. Bieto is the VP, Trump got fired from his own show. Covid is fake! The vaccine is just saline! Biden is Trump with a mask and makeup. Trump stole the election from Hillary. Mask Mandates… Pence has a fly on his head… wait that one is true…. Everyone needs to go hit the gym! Let’s get back to our foundation!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It blows my mind by how much time and energy people are throwing at the Election, Covid, and Vaccines. Some of you write novels, you got to remember, short and sweet is the best way to go. Just as you want your own opinion to be respected, give the same to others that have different opinions.

And for the record, sanders Won. Bieto is the VP, Trump got fired from his own show. Covid is fake! The vaccine is just saline! Biden is Trump with a mask and makeup. Trump stole the election from Hillary. Mask Mandates… Pence has a fly on his head… wait that one is true…. Everyone needs to go hit the gym! Let’s get back to our foundation!

I miss the Pence Fly ;)

I love the scent of fresh cinnamon rolls, strawberries and fresh whipped cream, yellow roses, summer breezes, disco, slow dancing, specialty sharp cheeses, hiking, reading, sitting by the fireplace, sipping chai tea, belly dancing, gardening, baking brownies, sitting on the pier.....

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's cool you posted 22 million links for me to verify. I skipped your post because it's a massive mother fucking rabbit hole. I work 60-70 hours a week. I don't have time to chase your links all over the fucking internet.

Why haven't the courts swung into action to address all these obvious election fraud cases?? Why? Why is nothing happening?

Bernie rallies:

And yes, I understand elections. My family (Dems, Repubs, Libertarians, Independents) have a cumulative 100+ years in office as council people, state representatives, judges, this shit is in my blood.

It's cool you posted 22 million links. I skipped yours earlier because it's a massive rabbit hole. I work 60-70 hours a week. I don't have time to chase your links all over the fucking internet. Why haven't the courts swung into action to address all these obvious election fraud cases?? Why? Why is nothing happening? Why haven't the Trump appointed / Trump friendly judges issued decrees overturning these elections results?

Common sense. Use it.

BTW, love the little "hate capitalism meme." It's hilarious because 1) I run a business 2) The US isn't a pure capitalist society 3) I have as much right to be here as any other US born citizen 3) as a citizen, I have a right to have my voice heard. Yeah, it may come as a surprise to you, but other people with other points of view also get a say in things.

You don't like me being in America? Try forcing me out.

Once again, you gotta be kidding me man. Everything I've posted in this thread and you are going to reply back about a meme and some bernie rallies?

That means it's the only thing you have, you have NO response because you can't defend what you are saying. But you sure defended your bernie post, lol This post is simply gibberish, deflecting from the real topics. Of course when I post some real proof on election fraud you have ABSOLUTELY nothing to say.

Good work on the bernie find though.

22 million links? It's called backing up what I have to say, maybe you should try it more often.

Why are you asking about court cases? I've already explained, maybe you should slow down a little bit. You can go back and look if you want to know that bad, I spoon fed you one time already.

The thing is you don't want to know. If you did, you would take the time instead of spouting leftist headlines. They love it when people who work 60 or 70 hours only have time to skim and not really check to see if it's true or not.

Yes, I've heard your families credentials and I'm as unimpressed this time as I was the last time I heard them. I would think something would have rubbed off on you.

And the meme, take it for what it is, if you don't like America, you are free to leave. Spare me with your tough guy routine sitting in front of your screen.

Try forcing you out?

Sorry bud, your diversion post says nothing except you cannot defend your talking points. Anyone with common sense can see this. Seems people would be happy to have someone doing all the work for them, a simple fact check would prove them wrong.

It's becoming too personal to you so I'm done.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Yes sir, any time you would like to discuss all the election fraud proof that's posted, hit me up.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I miss the Pence Fly ;)

I love the scent of fresh cinnamon rolls, strawberries and fresh whipped cream, yellow roses, summer breezes, disco, slow dancing, specialty sharp cheeses, hiking, reading, sitting by the fireplace, sipping chai tea, belly dancing, gardening, baking brownies, sitting on the pier.....
The only thing funnier than the fly was Giuliani's hair dye :p

1630124763605.png

Last edited:
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
The only thing funnier than the fly was Giuliani's hair dye :p

View attachment 11709
I saw that bro! I thought he was bleeding. WTF! Just for men's shampoo die washes out like regular shampoo. Why wouldn't an aide or a friend interrupt and wipe that shit up for him? weird

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic