Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Who's who?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Just curious with getting reacquainted with the brotha's here on the board.

Who's single, married, raising a family or empty nesters?

I'll start lol.

Been married and divorced 3 times fella's.

First one H.S. sweetheart and had my one and only child with her. We made it 16 years and just grew apart. We're still good friends we get together with my Son as a family a few times a year. My son digs it so we do it. Spent last Christmas day together.

Second lasted 5 years .. great gal, great job but the chemistry fizzled. We traveled tons saw some awesome places and made some cool memories. We talk once a year or so to this day.

3rd I thought was the charm. Little hotty I met at the gym. Easily swim suit model material. We trained together made great $ but didn't travel much and eventually I got bored af. Sex ain't everything all she ever wanted to do is stay home and watch Criminal minds and shit like that. Super jealous she was always accusing.... a real control freak. I was getting more into the biker lifestyle as I became sick of it. Well she made it easy and cheated with one of my club brothers. Didn.t go over to well to say the least.
So I moved, bought a condo where I still am today.

This covid bs has had me at home mostly alone for a year now. It's been wierd af but I've made a lifestyle change a while back and slowed my roll.... so the solitude gave me plenty of time to reflect on ALL OF IT. I'm good, always moving forward in a positive manner...

I'm happy alone but who knows. Once society opens up again I'm sure I'll meet someone cool.

NO not LK or LG. Not my types lol

Roll call. What about ya'll ... Who's who?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@Littleguy is busy on his winter retreat hopefully not breaking anything....

Still on marriage #1, 2 kids, both boys, thank God! 1Dog, waiting on a puppy to be born to get a second in May.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
@Littleguy is busy on his winter retreat hopefully not breaking anything....

Still on marriage #1, 2 kids, both boys, thank God! 1Dog, waiting on a puppy to be born to get a second in May.
that's awesome bro. How long you been together?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Divorced. No kids. Great family. Great dogs. Great friends. One shitty neighbor.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Give it time, LG ... you will. :p
Bastard:oops:!

Anyway Middy as you may recall my first wife was killed by a drunk driving motherfucker up in Montana and my life went to shit for a couple of years before I got my shit together and met a Super Hot chic that spoils the shit out of me as I do her.
Living the retired life after coming home in 2007 can't believe it has been that long already holy smokes.
Bought a place late last year in Az for the winters and this is our first year down here til middle to late March and then heading North for a bit.
BRoke a bunch of bones when I hit a deer on my ZX14R (he hit me actually) got a cervical fusion and left shoulder overhauled from that and last winter I was snowmobiling and my skid hit a submerged steel gate and slammed me into a tree which destroyed my right shoulder and cracked my scapula.
Pics in a post on here somewhere.
Lovin life and living the dream but covid is phucked still recovering and getting my muskles back in order this year we are planning some hiking and exploring in Montana and Utah as well as a bunch of skydiving.
Really glad you are back man as you are one of the True old school brothas!
Cheers

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Wish I was retired and living in two places.

Some of you know I had married a crazy chick, been divorced for 8 years now.

Moved out of, and into many states over the last 6 years. Feels weird living in the same place for a few years.

Met the current GF 3 years ago through some friends. She is a great match for me. Loves to workout, travel, hike, and just be outdoors. She’s hot, has a lot of emotional intelligence, and knows how to be independent. A rough part is She lost her dad 6 months ago and it’s been hard navigating this with her, all while my dad isn’t doing well. I can be very emotionless when I have work to do.

The first part of Covid we watched a lot of Netflix, now we both decided to work on our master’s and spend all free hours doing school work.

That’s the current life. Eventually will move out of here to CO or maybe some other mountainous area so I can have more nature around me.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Twice divorced, 1 kid with first wife, 2 kids with second wife. They are 30, 25, 17. All boys.

Not married legally now but been with my gurl for 15+ years. She has 1 son from her previous marriage and he is 25 and lives with us. All 3 of us lift. We have a half decent home gym.

Happy as Fuck.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Pushing 51, married 20yrs to same woman (both of us RNs). Waited til I was 30 to get hitched which helped me get it right I guess. 1 daughter who’s 9 and my mini-me.

Weed, Bourbon and my hot tub got us both thru COVID-19. My kid is a competitive Gymnast so she’s always at practice or in bed by 8pm so bumpin uglies 4-5 nights a week makes for happy home too.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Was married for 30yrs, 3 children (all girls all grown now), have one grandchild...2 are married, one is an rebel...

For the ones who divorced...Do u really think u loved the person or was it infatuation?...I'm begining to think it was infatuation on my part...I know she didn't love me for fact...Just not sure what my feelings were...I've been accused of my feelings being that of infatuation, rather than genuine love...What about u?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Bastard:oops:!

Anyway Middy as you may recall my first wife was killed by a drunk driving motherfucker up in Montana and my life went to shit for a couple of years.

Again, really sorry that this happened, my iron bro!...I'm glad to hear u revamped!...You're one strong humbre!!!!!

We are planning some hiking and exploring in Montana and Utah as well as a bunch of skydiving.

Cheers

Got a story!...I'll try to make it short *LOL*...

Back before I became a Christian (trying to be one actually), I would party with some older friends...One being an V-vet and another an ex biker...We would go to PC (Panama City at a place called Shell Island) and partayyyy for the weekend!...Anyways, we would hang by the campfire b.s.'ing to the wee hours of the morn...Of course we had alot of spirits and some other subs to boot...At this time, I was flying out of an airport right outside of Tallahassee (Quincy Airport)...They would jump every weekend and usally had a newbe on hand...As I would watch them jump I became interested in the endeavor (they always made it look exciting *LOL*)...So, I decided I wanted to give it a go...Back to the campfire....So, we were all having a blast taking about big boobed blondes (yes our girlfriends and wives were there *LOL*) and Buck (The ex-biker was two sheets under...He couldn't do anything but drink due to being on parole for chain whipping 4 guys on our local main drag in tally)...One of the bro's began to talk about my flying and was asking me questions about it...As I told him the joy I got from it, I also mentioned the jumping that occured and how I was going to do that as well...Low and behold, ole Buck chimed in and said he had always wanted to do it too....So, he and decided to go for it together!...I had him meet me at the airport the next weekend to take a look see at how it was done....Anyway, he met me and we watched the group of guys congregate into a cirlce and go over what to do when they jumped...There was a first-time jumper amongst them...The other guys were pumping him up for the jump and giving him instruction...So, they all climbed into the jump plane and off they went...Buck and I watched em climb out and anticipated the jump...The first one out was the newb...We watched him and everything went good, until a gust of wind hit him....All of a sudden, he flowted in to the tree line!...And decended right into the top of the tallest tree...I've never heard a man scream so loud in my life (we were a good 2 and 1/2 football fields away)...The poor guy had scissored himself in the tree...One leg was straight up in the sky and the other straight down to the ground...We could hear begging for someone to help him as he screamed at the top of his lungs!...Buck looked at me and he had a look of horror on his face....I then ask him when should we schedule our time *LOL*...He looked at me and said "lets go, I done" *LOL*...I was like Buck, didn't want no mo of that stuff...I wish I could get that out of my mind, because i still have thoughts of wanting to jump...Anyway, stay safe my iron brah!....

BTW, it took em 2 hours to get him out of the tree!...He did survive tho....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic