Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Well this post doesn’t mean anything anymore, haha.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Are you informing me as to the nature of how humans celebrate Christmas? If so, please start a new thread that nobody needs. You’re badly missing the point that nobody needed made either. Again, start a new thread if you must.
I don't think it's needed, no one is that stupid...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
In other news, don't forget to rehang your Christmas lights for "HOPE"
Also, no presents for backatit this year

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
*LOL*...No, I'm showing u that since the inception of the Christmas celebration, world wide, that it is merely inaccurate....NOT BIBILICAL as mainstream professed Christians claim...
So start a new thread, you posts made no sense at all in this one. Either that or treat this board like a bar, no talk of religion or a drunk Irishman may punch you in the face for being dumb.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
*LOL*...Ok, I get it...I'm gonna check out now and being that I took some "pain killer", which will give some badly needed rhythm, I'm gonna TRY and hit a little Motely Crue...However, I've got to tune down a whole freaking step!...So, wish me the best and try not to keep believing all these false, laden accusations in this God forsaken world, and I will talk to u bro's on the flip side!!!!...And, on the flip side, try not to delete this post, LG!!!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Every place in the usa i checked shows 0 recovered which i know isnt true

I find that odd that it says that.

what’s crazy is Italy and Spain, and they say the United States is still 1.5 months away from peaking

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Governor in MA just closed all non essential businesses as of tomorrow. To be expected at this point, I expect a domino effect.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
it’s troubling how the government thinks you could just shut a business down and then open it up weeks or months later. I think at least 30% of small businesses that are shut down are not going to reopen.

it’s game over for this economy and country. it’ll never be the same.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
1. Two died yesterday in the ER in my facility. never made it to a room. beds not available so care was maintained in the ER.
2. on my floor, one Coded, but brought back and intubated. A second Pt was intubated his sats/oxygen levels stayed in the 70's. My hospital is low on Intubation boxes and supplies for the Code Cart
3. we are forced to share goggles. if there is respiratory treatment needed. when the therapist come to the floor, we are to share our goggles. remember we ran out of face shields last Wednesday.
4. we use the same n95 face mask all day. i have 4 patients. 2 are positive, 2 are pending results. the 2 positive share a room. the 2 pending are in separate rooms. when i go into the room with the 2 positive, i place the mask on. give medication, change bedding...etc. when i am finished, i have a buddy standing at the door with a brown paper bag. i purell my gloves, take off the gown both while inside the room, near the door. after the gown comes off, i purell, my gloves again. i open the door, take off my n95 fae mask and place in the brown bag. my buddy is wearing a n95 now too. the bag is folded and kept in an corner. i remove the goggles and give to the buddy, they assist with cleaning. i use the same face mask in the 2 patients rooms that are pending results. i know...why not use a separate mask....according to the CDC this is acceptable....not to mention we are so short of n95 mask.

one correction, i said we ran out of face shields last week. the face shields are saved for the more critical and sick patients on vents.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic