Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I bet almost every medical professional disagrees...:)

Also, I've got data to show that there is plenty of space on this planet for EVERYONE LIVING and whom are dead to have their own roomy plot...It's man's greed, heartlessness, and a few other factors that make it appear as u have stated...

However, I'm not arguing...Just saying...

With what?
No.
No.
Just saying what?

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
opinions on this is so polorized. One group says we're all gonna go extinct and the other says its all hysteria

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Even cash can harbor the virus.
I dont carry cash anymore, unless its to the PO for those special purchases, I use my ATM card for all purchases now.[/QUOTE]
so you "hand it to them" .. then they hand it back?? or all apple pay, and you insert the card, then put your hands on the keypad etc. ?? point being.. I don't get the flu shot.. thus i don't get the flu.... 20,000 deaths by the flu, where is the outrage... ??

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
My buddy supplies businesses with sanitary products. Hes made more the last 2 months in sales with hand sanitizer, soap and paper products then the entire year of 2019. I told him hes buying me a steak dinner and a hooker who doesnt have coronavirus If the sales keep up

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
More people died yesterday in car accidents than from the Corona Virus.
more people die of constipation as well.. but it's getting close..
Chronic Constipation
  • Prevalence: 63 million people (2000)11
  • Ambulatory care visits: 4.0 million (2009)6
  • Hospitalizations: 1.1 million (2010)5
  • Mortality: 132 deaths (2010)10
  • Prescriptions: 5.3 million (2004)8

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
It’s not the disease that’s scary.

It’s how alarmingly unprepared we are to deal with such a mild pandemic.

This is actually a great wake up call for the world.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
We don't make shit in this Country anymore so China and Korea can test 10,000 people per day but we can hold our cocks in our hands. how can we be prepared when we depend on other nations for almost everything we use and need. our Presidents cant even call Malaysia or China gets upset.

I remember watching an episode on Hamilton's Pharmacopeia were they stated due to new laws you could not send a kid a chemistry set in Arizona or Texas anymore. it must be for the greater good.

Reactions: Jin
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I think the car crash rate here is 1 in 10.

this is a wake up call for everyone that no one was really ever prepared for this.

I don’t want to minimize this at all, but I think just proper hand washing and going among the daily life in a normal way should be best approach.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The mortality rate for humans is 100%. None of us are getting out of here alive. Just making a point that if this does not kill you something will and worrying is not going to change that at all. Being smart, staying healthy as you can so you can fight this or the flu or hell any other possible health issue out there should be more of our main worry that just this ONE virus.

I work directly with the public every day (training and massage) so for me Not touching people is basically impossible. I am working to stay as healthy as I can, I am also prepared to live pretty comfortably for 6-12 months at home IF something should happen and I can't work or leave home. Being prepared is important and not panicking every time someone sneezes.

The Flu comes and goes and yes the death rate (right now) is higher and that is what makes many people think it's no big deal but as this virus travels country to country, person to person it is going to mutate and if we think this is bad now, wait until it shows up again next year or the year after and it's much much worse and the rate of death is higher.

Protect yourself and your family with the best method you can.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
This really is a joke. 4 Republican politicians are self quarantined after socializing with a NJ Super PAC donor who is Covid-19 positive. One of them flew on Air Force One with Trump early this week (after exposure). Despite this Trump is out shaking hands and keeping his rallies on schedule.

Hard to take anything his HHS guys say seriously when he doesn’t.

Also, I work with a Dr whose wife is being quarantined after she cared for a patient who is Covid-19 positive at another of our campuses. Despite his wife being quarantined with definite exposure to a state reported case...he is sleeping in the same bed with her nightly and operating (and rounding) on patients at our campus with Infectious Diseases knowledge.

Yet my wife and I are traveling to Playa Del Carmen Saturday and had to register with our Healthcare System's International Affair Office and must be seen by Occ Health before returning to work.

Feels a lot like a social experiment or the Twilight Zone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic