Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

54 and first TRT visit

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
good question. I'm currently on 50mg test (either E or C) a week plus 500iu HCG 2x week. I've added 10mg Ostarine and 10 mg cardarine for now. First month on TRT, I do plan on adding something to the mix but considering sticking with doc's orders, and getting off the OST the last 4 weeks before blood test.

I'm wondering about provroin, tbol, and or anavar for future blasting agents.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
As for what ester my test is...I will find out next week when the package arrives. I'm sure it will be either test E or C. I will be on for 2 months and then get my labs checked again. I figured this first trial period, I would use sarms for the first month, then go prescription and get my labs evaluated. I have so much gear that I plan on blasting for 3-4 weeks, then off for 5 before labs are evaluated. I first want to get a good idea of where I am at as I'm sure I am completely shut down, not sure if I'll ever come back to producing any T of my own. I was on 250mg week of test for over 10 years, plus 2x a year blasting with Abombs, or Equ or Deca for 2-3 month intervals.

Now, I'm also wondering what should I use for my blasting agents? Abombs? Tbol? Provorin? Anavar? My thought is anavar or provorin then next year, maybe abombs or dbol for 3 weeks blasting per per 2 month intervals if that is how often my labs will be taken. If my labs are checked every 6 months, then I make the blast longer.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
while on any amount of gear hcg at best keeps your boys status quo and 25mg of clomid eod is a waste of effort. you need to be completely off using a higher dosing schedule of both clomid and hcg to get your own levels to increase. 500iu hcg m-w-f and 50-100mg clomid day. 50mg of test per wk is another waste of effort. I don't know who your doc is but id find another one. hes got your dosage levels all over the place and uneffective at that.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
My doc started me off with 500 HCG 2x week with clomid EOD for 2 months. labs checked = low T levels of 1.5ish. His prescription for me was 50mg Test 2x week with 500iu HCG 2x week. blood work to follow 2 months of this treatment. So, dosage levels are not all over the place, maybe that was me confusing ya with my considerations of future blasting agents in addition to the prescription.

I'm considering future blasting agents including Masteron and anavar in particular. for now, I'm going with the prescription with a "blast of Ostarine for a month till labs are checked again.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
My doc started me off with 500 HCG 2x week with clomid EOD for 2 months. labs checked = low T levels of 1.5ish. His prescription for me was 50mg Test 2x week with 500iu HCG 2x week. blood work to follow 2 months of this treatment. So, dosage levels are not all over the place, maybe that was me confusing ya with my considerations of future blasting agents in addition to the prescription.

I'm considering future blasting agents including Masteron and anavar in particular. for now, I'm going with the prescription with a "blast of Ostarine for a month till labs are checked again.

Get your TRT dialed in and a proper dose prescribed before you mess around with other compounds.

No SARMs, no other AAS until you get your health issues resolved.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Jin, I came to that conclusion. I am doing the caradine to excel my cardio, but other than that, TRT for this go around. I am looking into using masteron, provorin, and anavar with future blasts. I have plenty of dbol and Abombs, but not sure how much if any I will use for future blasts.

TY for the response.

Reactions: Jin
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
BTW, ester is test cyp ;)

If I were going for "blast" and on trt, I would either do an prop ester or flat out suspension if using an test product....

Suspension is painful tho...Also I heard thru the "grape vine", that less SIDE EFFECTS occur by the useage of short acting esters!....Keep us posted on your progress, bro!...

M

mdmusclemachine

VIP Member
Feb 8, 2012
Did they test your PSA? I recently was tested I am 50 Mine was slightly elevated. I have read it's better to take T sub Q with 50 mg per week Any truth to this?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic