Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Muscular Guys and Women

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
Its all about confidence. I dont know if you ever walked up to a beatuiful woman and got nervous and she just was not feeling it. Well its probaly from being timid and being a beta. The men with the hottest woman are alpha males. Just because you have big muscles does not make you alpha. Its also how you approach and the state you are in.

Any man here that has a problem talking with women should not pay a dating coach. You can learn from PUA's for free on youtube. "PUA" stands for pick up artist. Check out rsd nation. I am part of a inner circle out here in texas. If you have any questions just hit me up. You do not have to be rich and powerful to meet that 10 you see at the club or store. You need no self doubt and go talk to her..stop worring about how you look and worry about how you act.. You are good enough and so is everyone else here.

Wow. OK, to rehash this yet again, this thread was about anecdotal evidence that supports (or doesn't) the hypothesis that women do not care especially about muscles. This is not a dating technique thread nor is it an alpha/beta/gamma/delta alphabet thread. I know about approaching, I approach, so do we all. This is not about nervousness or anxiety, so having said that.....has anyone noticed that women really are not too especially drawn to muscular guys?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
so having said that.....has anyone noticed that women really are not too especially drawn to muscular guys?

yes, I have noticed that a good percentage of women are not drawn to extremely big muscular guys. (e.g., >225#). Lots of girls are attracted to guys who are lean and have some muscle tone. And guys look more lean and tone when sitting in a Porsche...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Chicks dig my big, fat wallet.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I've got a 12" tongue.
What was the question again???

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Reminds me of an old joke. Stop me if you've heard it...

A very good looking man walks into a singles bar, gets a drink and has a seat. During the course of the evening he tries to chat with every single woman who walks into the bar, with no luck. Suddenly a really ugly man, and I mean R-E-A-L-L-Y ugly man walks into the bar. He sits at the bar, and within seconds he is surrounded by women. Very soon he walks out of the bar with the two of the most beautiful women you ever saw.

Disheartened by all this, the good looking man asks the barman, "Excuse me, but that really ugly man just came in here and left with those two stunning women - whats his secret? Hes as ugly as sin and Im everything a girl could want but have not been able to connect all night - Whats going on?"

"Well," said the barman, "I dont know how he does it, but he does the same thing every night. He walks in, orders a drink, and just sits there licking his eyebrows..."

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
yes, I have noticed that a good percentage of women are not drawn to extremely big muscular guys. (e.g., >225#). Lots of girls are attracted to guys who are lean and have some muscle tone. And guys look more lean and tone when sitting in a Porsche...

The extremely big guys I can see, they are a sort of niche market. I think girls like lean and muscular guys t look at, and even like it if they are wit them, but don't actually care about it. They may see it as an extra maybe. But they'll get with a fat-skinny guy more than likely. And those guys are closer to the majority anyway.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
Reminds me of an old joke. Stop me if you've heard it...

A very good looking man walks into a singles bar, gets a drink and has a seat. During the course of the evening he tries to chat with every single woman who walks into the bar, with no luck. Suddenly a really ugly man, and I mean R-E-A-L-L-Y ugly man walks into the bar. He sits at the bar, and within seconds he is surrounded by women. Very soon he walks out of the bar with the two of the most beautiful women you ever saw.

Disheartened by all this, the good looking man asks the barman, "Excuse me, but that really ugly man just came in here and left with those two stunning women - whats his secret? Hes as ugly as sin and Im everything a girl could want but have not been able to connect all night - Whats going on?"

"Well," said the barman, "I dont know how he does it, but he does the same thing every night. He walks in, orders a drink, and just sits there licking his eyebrows..."

That's an oldie but goodie, lol, haven't heard it in a while.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Long term relationship rely on much more than physical appearance. I use chains and collars myself.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
All I know is when I was 5-10 235-240, the only people who stared at me when I was out and about with the wife were dudes. Women looked at me like they were scared lol.

Much to the shame of my powerlifting career, I ran a cut this spring and am down to 215-20. Dudes now look at me like they are sizing me up, and women are staring at me lol.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
All I know is when I was 5-10 235-240, the only people who stared at me when I was out and about with the wife were dudes. Women looked at me like they were scared lol.

Much to the shame of my powerlifting career, I ran a cut this spring and am down to 215-20. Dudes now look at me like they are sizing me up, and women are staring at me lol.

Sounds like you were pretty stout. LOL, about the looks and fear, hahahaha! Run for your lives! Yeah, guys are keen to observe other muscular men, it helps them keep from slacking to see someone like that.

Interesting about the sizing up; I too have gotten the 'sizing up' looks my whole life, and the staring women (even though I don't think it matters to much to them aside from looking). I'm 150 lean/muscular, welterweight (I don't box) type physique, but look bigger for some reason.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
As the old adage goes:

Men fall in love with the women they are attracted to.

Women become attracted to the men they fall in love with.

A man's physical appearance is much less important to women than a woman's appearance is to men.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic