Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Muscular Guys and Women

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Being lean and muscular gives you an edge over the average guy.

That said, there are women that love being the center of attention, and don't want to their guy getting attention from other women. It's a control thing. Not good!

My advice, find a woman that appreciates you for who you are, and likes working out, nutrition, etc. Train together when possible. She'll understand the lifestyle, and that'll make your life much easier.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Being lean and muscular gives you an edge over the average guy. That said, there are women that love being the center of attention, and don't want to their guy getting attention from other women. It's a control thing. Not good! My advice, find a woman that appreciates you for who you are, and likes working out, nutrition, etc. Train together when possible. She'll understand the lifestyle, and that'll make your life much easier.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
Being lean and muscular gives you an edge over the average guy.

That said, there are women that love being the center of attention, and don't want to their guy getting attention from other women. It's a control thing. Not good!

My advice, find a woman that appreciates you for who you are, and likes working out, nutrition, etc. Train together when possible. She'll understand the lifestyle, and that'll make your life much easier.

As far as giving the edge (when it comes to women at least), that is the part I am iffy about and is why I wanted to run it past others here; to gather anecdotal experiences.

They do love being the center for sure. I take it you are suggesting that having a shabby boyfriend/husband helps their ego then.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
They sure stare a lot though...

They do, but when they are approached they can get pretty socially awkward (them, not us). Then you see them staring again.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
I think it was on our second date I asked Mrs Flex "Do I make you nervous?" and she replied "A little, yes". And I wasn't even that big then as I had been out of the gym about 2 years or so.

And seriously I am sick of women at work saying that I am 'intimidating'.

When I was younger and leaner I did get more attention from the ladies due to my size but these days not so much. Mostly I just get weird looks from everyone, both male and female.

Yeah, what's up with that? Strange, I am not a huge type guy, but pretty muscular and handsome and would get that 'intimidating' line. It is annoying actually. It seems women have no social skills really. I too get weird looks wherever I go.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
It seems women have no social skills really.
That's a generalization! :)

Depends where you are too. Like in a bar, a barfly has heard all the lines, can handle herself pretty well. Then comes MILFy out with her girlfriends when her husband is gone or after a recent divorce... she's out of her comfort zone already, then some guy she is physically attracted to says something to her. Panic time.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
So much this. ^^^

A decent physique will only open the door so much. Personality is 90% of the game.

So true - women and men completely opposite for attractive traits - being a masculine man which is too much to fill here , but defined differently for each chick . Our ideals of being a man so different- being confident, a gentleman never looking for approval . Caring about the well being of others but not worrying , losing cool etc

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yeah, what's up with that? Strange, I am not a huge type guy, but pretty muscular and handsome and would get that 'intimidating' line. It is annoying actually. It seems women have no social skills really. I too get weird looks wherever I go.

You really just need to be you . That's it be comfortable being you . Women actually very socially skilled just men and women see the world different . The ones I'll bet you say are unskilled just are not worthy of you so move on seriously always think you are the prize . Like observe the beautiful chicks that guys fall all over themselves - that's so unattractive, they need to see you as the prize by attitude, self control etc

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
That's a generalization! :)

Depends where you are too. Like in a bar, a barfly has heard all the lines, can handle herself pretty well. Then comes MILFy out with her girlfriends when her husband is gone or after a recent divorce... she's out of her comfort zone already, then some guy she is physically attracted to says something to her. Panic time.

You have to generalize, there is no way to discuss anything otherwise. Milf types do actually like muscular guys from what I've noticed. But there are a million variables, generalization takes care of that.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
So true - women and men completely opposite for attractive traits - being a masculine man which is too much to fill here , but defined differently for each chick . Our ideals of being a man so different- being confident, a gentleman never looking for approval . Caring about the well being of others but not worrying , losing cool etc

I agree totally, however, I've seen guys that are not only shabby looking, but highly un-masculine, and their GFs are talking about how hot all these muscular guys are, meanwhile jumping from one shabby un-masculine guy to the next. Maybe it is about location (North East).

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
You really just need to be you . That's it be comfortable being you . Women actually very socially skilled just men and women see the world different . The ones I'll bet you say are unskilled just are not worthy of you so move on seriously always think you are the prize . Like observe the beautiful chicks that guys fall all over themselves - that's so unattractive, they need to see you as the prize by attitude, self control etc

I am just me; all the time really. I've been 'just me' sometimes even to my detriment (I don't recommend that). I understand the seduction principles you are speaking of, but I mention the social awkwardness of women because that is what I've seen. I believe it may be due to no social training from mothers/elders, etc., too much 'computing' and virtual living, and no social expectations (they simply need only to exist) or goals to meet.

But this is not about dating and seduction technique, I simply wanted to read if others have noticed this as well. I don't think muscularity really matters to them much at all (although you should still do it anyway, because it's what a man does).

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Funny... we're talking about what women think, yet only comments from guys. I'd rather see about 15 different women post up and give us their two cents.

I've been married for almost 30 years, and the only thing I can say with confidence about women, is that they wonderful, beautiful, complex creatures that I don't understand! LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic