Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Steroidcart

M

MichaelB

Apr 3, 2017
Just out of curiosity, what are you basing your "top notch" rating of your source's Test C on?
Did you have it tested?
Did you get your bloodwork checked?
Hey bro, I have tried other labs before and i got products that was under dosed and bad quality but everything that i got from steroidcart was exactly as they described it
the gains was sick, and the pump you get while lifting is crazy, and I know other who got nice results as well using their company. No I did not get my bloodwork checked, never done it before.

M

MichaelB

Apr 3, 2017
mrhat this has got to be the same guy that posted on another board recently and spammed it. He posted a cell phone number to "order" If you google him xanax and other controlled substances are linked to them. Scam.
Idiot, that's not me. Don't write shit when you don't no shit.

M

MichaelB

Apr 3, 2017
@MichaelB, is this the only board you are on? I noticed you are 26, just curious.

**Put on your red dress baby.
Cuz honey,,, we going out tonight.**
I'm also on ThinkSteroids, Why? Wanna be friends there? My sweet pussycat.
:D

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Someone slipped some TB500 into my catheter. Who was it???

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Does anyone who actually uses steroids use the word "stack" ????

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Puss Puss was a very submissive feline

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Idiot, that's not me. Don't write shit when you don't no shit.

I know I'm an idiot.
Unlike you.
Who buys his gear from a Website based lab that also supposedly sells illegal pharms.
Also who apparently ran a cycle consisting of Test C, Test E, (separately not in a blend), Danabol (what ever this is) Tren A
good stack broooo

Now you want to run a Primo and Oxy (hmm) cycle.

cool man I'm an idiot.

M

MichaelB

Apr 3, 2017
I know I'm an idiot.
Unlike you.
Who buys his gear from a Website based lab that also supposedly sells illegal pharms.
Also who apparently ran a cycle consisting of Test C, Test E, (separately not in a blend), Danabol (what ever this is) Tren A
good stack broooo

Now you want to run a Primo and Oxy (hmm) cycle.

cool man I'm an idiot.

Dude I'm not the type who are running SARMS, (Not anymore) that shit is not working on me so I have to go the way with real steroids.
And yes steroids are illegal in most of the world but it's used by everyone who wants serious gains If you want then send me your skype name in a PM and I can show you before and after pictures between every cycle with steroids and peptides I have bought from steroidcart , (Would love to post here but sorry guys to shy)LoL

Does anyone have experience with crazy results on SARMS products?
I have always thought in my mind that it was a joke, so only oldschool gear are working for me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic