Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Primo cycle

T

therock123

Dec 14, 2016
I like the way yo think bro, Were almost running the same cycle and have similar stats.I'd bump my test up to 4 to 500 mg a week cyp inject twice a week.I don't see the need to front load primo.I've been on it for lets just say way over a year now.I love it.100 mg a day is great.If you want to feel like superman for a few months run 200 mg a day.I did this for a few months and then backed it down to 100 a day.I'd run 12,5 aromasin twice a week .I wouldn't use the t-3 as i feel it has negative effects on muscle growth.Throw in some superdrol or t-bol 10 mg a day on the sd or 25 mg a day on the t-bol.3 iu hgh at night.Try some injectable l-Carnitine and L-Arginine 200 mg a day of each.Its cheap if you get it from the right source.I use glutathione 600 mg a week as well.This is the perfect storm if you want to be lean and still carry impressive muscle mass.Good luck brother.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks for the feedback rock123. I've considered upping my test, but I typically run very low doses, and am concerned I'd end up gaining too much muscle. I know that sounds silly, but I'm climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro with my brothers in September, and I've got to get my weight down well below 220 to handle the altitude. With too much test, I'll have a much harder time dropping the weight (even if it's not fat).

I'm presently running low dose T3/T4 because I'm running the GH, and so this dose is just to keep my levels from being depleted. I agree that too much can create a catabolic environment. I'll likely be supplementing with BCAAs, which is what I typically use when cutting, as it helps me keep my lean mass.

Lastly, I love tbol, and get nice results with as little as 20mg/day, but I'm going to keep the orals out until later in the cut. I like the tbol almost as much as the var, but var is still my favorite. With as little as 20mg/day I get nice hardening results.

T

therock123

Dec 14, 2016
Right on ,I'm in the same situation trying to drop another 20 to 30 lbs when your already lean and using test is a struggle without total starvation and high cardiovascular work

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So, I've finished my 10 day front loading of 250mg ED, and am now running 250mg M/W/F to get 750mg/wk

I haven't experienced any strength gains, but my muscles feel nice and full. I may be down a pound or two, but I've just started my diet, so not too much to report there. My diet change is just eliminating alcohol during the week, and keeping carb intake modest with clean carbs (such as greens, etc.) Upping my protein intake slightly, just so I don't feel too hungry.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Were u pinning in the same areas during the front loading?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Were u pinning in the same areas during the front loading?

I rotated sites. glutes each side, ventro glutes each side. Just curious as to whether it would matter?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Yes was interested if there was any inflammation from all the oil shot multiple times in a similar area.....

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I loved my last run with primo so much ive pretty much stayed on a relatively low dose 300-400mg/wk along with my trt dose of cyp which is 200mg/wk for the past 6 or 7 months. Heres a pretty current pic. Its keeping me pretty hard along with some decent size. My diets decent and cycle my carbs quite often to keep my metabolism burning.Ive been trying to learn brew my own primo so to keep the cost down of running it year round. But lets just say my chef skills SUCK. Costing me more fucking up while im learning then just buying it finished. BTW C%$^cs primo he gets while costly is absolutely awsesome. Figured what the hell, turning 53 i might as well learn to brew,but its alot harder than i thought...lol

Attachments

• 20130824_200306-1.jpg
    20130824_200306-1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes was interested if there was any inflammation from all the oil shot multiple times in a similar area.....

Nope, haven't had any inflammation or discomfort. I'm pleased with it. I feel nice and full, and my vascularity in the gym this morning was impressive. I'm a solid 235-240, and I can see all my muscle striations and veins popping in my arms and shoulders while I'm training my upper body. I just don't move the heavy weight any more at my age, and after having a few injuries. So I'm not expecting to really "grow" on this cycle, rather maintain my lean mass (maybe add 1-2 pounds of lean mass in a perfect world) and drop about 20 pounds of fat. At that point I'll be completely shredded.

I took a pic this morning. I'll try to edit it and upload it here to mark progress.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I loved my last run with primo so much ive pretty much stayed on a relatively low dose 300-400mg/wk along with my trt dose of cyp which is 200mg/wk for the past 6 or 7 months. Heres a pretty current pic. Its keeping me pretty hard along with some decent size. My diets decent and cycle my carbs quite often to keep my metabolism burning.Ive been trying to learn brew my own primo so to keep the cost down of running it year round. But lets just say my chef skills SUCK. Costing me more fucking up while im learning then just buying it finished. BTW C%$^cs primo he gets while costly is absolutely awsesome. Figured what the hell, turning 53 i might as well learn to brew,but its alot harder than i thought...lol

Dude, you look great! Hard and lean! (no homo, LOL)

I've heard primo can be fussy to brew, kind of like test cyp. Just doesn't want to behave. Depending upon how this primo run works, I'm also interested in perhaps keeping it in at a low dose with my TRT. Usually I run test U as low as 250mg every two weeks, but I've upped it with this cycle to 250mg/wk. I'm lucky in that I can get decent results with low doses.

I've purchased test U powder with the intention of doing exactly what you're doing with primo, and I've heard that test U can also be tricky. But what the heck, sooner or later I'll take the plung and learn how to brew my own.... LOL

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Thanks bud. I been pinning 50mg daily with slins in the delts,forearms,lats. Whereever im lean enough to hit muscle. It's a lot of pinning but honestly with the slins it's no bother at all. Im the same way, the lowest dose i can achieve results with is what im running with. And absolutely mix in some var here and there. No more than 40mg/ day.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Tommy,
Two things you might consider adding:
Hitting a heavy bag, if you have one available, just three 3 minute rds. Two or three times a week. You'll be shocked at what punching does to your body!
Think about the body of any good boxer.
Also, for the last month throw in halo.
I made the decision at 50 to be in the shape of my life, and just kept going until at 54, I was the oldest guy in the state to fight in a Tough Man contest.
It can be done! Good Luck! Enjoy!
(PS: Yeah, I won, against a 25 yr old who was also heavier than me. TKO in the first round. I think he kinda overlooked The Old Man.)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,