Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

440+110 chain Sumo Deadlift

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
It looks like a narrow table with a swing arm attached to it. Your upper body does no moving. There is a loop that you attach to your ankles and then raise the arm upwards. It decompresses the spine while working the hams, glutes, hips, etc...

My gym doesn't have that machine. Looks cool.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Reverse hypers are a life saver. I also march on a belt squat machine 6x a week. @prime
I had to look thus one up. This looks perfect to use for my back injury for leg work. We don't have this one either.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I had to look thus one up. This looks perfect to use for my back injury for leg work. We don't have this one either.

99% of gyms won't have a belt squat machine or a reverse hyper. Mine has neither but at least they have a GHR and I can rig that for reverse hypers.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
@prime if you have a ghr you can use that for reverse hypers as @BrotherIron mentioned. You might check out Crossfit gyms in your area. They might have a belt squat machine.

If not you can take two heavy bands andvattsch them to opposite ends of a power rack and loop the other ends through your belt. Stack 45lb plates for your feet to march or squat.

You can also hang a KB or several through your belt with a chain and have each of your feet on a box to squat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic