Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Did everyone Die from DNP?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Okay I must be getting it bullt up in my system it is day 4 and my socks were soaked all day and cardio was a nightmare, I was really wringing with sweat at 20 mins and training chest was a biotch, I am gonna stick with it for 14 days no matter what and see how it goes and take it from there.
I am afraid my chic is gonna wonder WTF haha Lucky for me I am always pretty hot blooded, but I am not sure if I can pass this off without her clobbering me, I am hungry as **** so may not lose any fat at all if I give in to my cravings.:food-snacking:

I honestly thought some of the heat etc might have been exaggerated to some degree but my back is sweating right now with the fan blowing right on me on medium speed, I mean focking HOT!
So after evaluating my initial 2 weeks I may do an EOD experiment.
Will keep ya guys posted

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You taking 1 cap or 2?
Your girl will notice with your yellow man juice.....
I crave sweets on DNP and I never eat sweets which is really weird. Of course I want to sit there with a jar of PB and another jar of vanilla frosting and drip sweat into both as I spoon away.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I crave sweets on DNP and I never eat sweets which is really weird. Of course I want to sit there with a jar of PB and another jar of vanilla frosting and drip sweat into both as I spoon away.

I like to use Nilla Wafers to extract the vanilla frosting from the jar. Of course, if I don't have those, the spoon works just fine...

I crave sweets on DNP as well. If I grab a handful of M&Ms and throw them down, I'll be sweating profusely in about 5 minutes! LOL

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Okay so day 11 on 250mg per day sweat running down my back as I sit here typing...lol I have on the scale nor in the mirror lost even a tenth of a pound, however had I thius far been even REMOTELY responsible with my eating I am sure I would have great results.
I have eaten everything in sight, stuff I never eat I cannot stay away from, pizza, dbl cheeseburgers with grease dripping off em, ice cream , girl scout cookies all the stuff, I even get hungry at night and get up and snack.

Then sweat even more...........
So I waited 5 days before having sex, cuz I did not want to yellow jizz my girl, but alas even with a copious load and a little thicker than usual there was no yellowing at this dose for me so I did not get busted for that.
I have never slept better or more in years and years this shiot makes you lazier than Shit I get up shower, shave, eat and take a nap....ha then another in the afternoon and sleep 8 or 9 hrs at night, I never ever can sleep worth shit so I kinda like it, but feel I am not accomplishing anything at all.
Workouts are really hot and sweaty with not bad energy once I get going, but I have not been pushing for new records etc..just maintaining is hard enough.

Been loading up on 2 V-8s per day morning and night plus lotsa zinc and extra vitamin C and 2 gallons of water per day no pedialyte or gatorade after the first day.
One thing kinda gross but honest is with all the extra eating I have good bowel movements and those also were kinda ****ed up before this so that is a plus as well.
All in all so far I feel the DNP is doing its thing if I could control myself with the food, glad this is just a trial run to test it out if I were trying to lose fat I would curb the eating.
No cramping or anything outlandish as far as negative sides that I can tell, really sweating and wet socks, sleeping with window open on 45 degree night with fan blowing on me while naked, chick next to me under a huge down comforter and still cold lol.
Summary review on the weight not ANY gain even with all the eating and I am EASILY eating 60-70% more than usual so FWIW that is where I am at now.
Will keep ya posted.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You should drop a few in the next few days when the water leaves your system tubber. Now I know why you were sweating all the time, I keep my carbs low on DNP, reduces the heat for me.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You should drop a few in the next few days when the water leaves your system tubber. Now I know why you were sweating all the time, I keep my carbs low on DNP, reduces the heat for me.

Gonna go at least 4 more days maybe more.... I could TRY to eat less shitty but you guys were not joking about the cravings I usually have a pretty strong will but it feels like you are starving on this stuff, way worse than GHRP-6 cuz with that it is the immediate need this never ends.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
yeah it takes a lot of will power not to eat a lot of junk. I have to force myself to stay away from cold fruit (grapes, watermelon, pineapples) and slushies on the stuff. The sweet plus cold offers some temporary relief, but it definitely hinders progress and of course the heat wave after.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Why take and risk such a serious chemical and not train and diet correctly ?? We can all lose fat the right way .. DNP scares me but intrigues me .. I would want to be 100% spot on if ever using it so I can actually see intense fat loss otherwise what's the point ?? High risk - low result otherwise

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
And another thing why are there NO before and after pics of say 3-4 weeks usage anywhere on Internet ?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Why take and risk such a serious chemical and not train and diet correctly ?? We can all lose fat the right way .. DNP scares me but intrigues me .. I would want to be 100% spot on if ever using it so I can actually see intense fat loss otherwise what's the point ?? High risk - low result otherwise

Brother, i know how to eat and train corectly, I assure you.
If you had read the entire thread you would know this is a short, experiment and a trial to see how it affects me personally.
Thanks for your concerns and please keep checking in for update tomorrow.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic