Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Did everyone Die from DNP?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Do you jerk off to yourself in the mirror, too? :)

I keed, I keed.

I coat myself with olive oil and scoop it off with a baguette and eat.it on the web while jerking off in front of a mirror while Barry Manilow is playing in the background:)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Oh no you didn't!!
th

You bastards ..........:sorry:

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Here is some high level notes from D himself....

Basic guide:

1 cap/day: barely any effect. You won't feel it or see much result. This is simply a low loading dose to see if you have any allergies to it. Females or smaller-sized men may find that 1 cap/day does work, but most won't.

2 caps/day: you're getting started. You'll feel slight warmth, especially at night or when resting after eating carbs. You'll get a good effect from long-term use, but it's not a high dose.

3 caps/day: this is a high dose and should result in heat sensations after a few days at this level, especially at night, after exercise, or after eating. After a few days on 3/day, you'll feel hot. You'll sweat at night and find a strong effect. Don't go higher unless you're a veteran who's thoroughly experienced. NEVER START AT THIS DOSE! Build up to it gradually. I do not suggest going higher; 2/day is conservative and 3/day is high. A *few* men use 4, but that's for veterans and big guys.

Never, ever use alcohol, drugs, or powerful diuretics on DNP. Use of caffeine is fine if you keep hydrated. You WILL retain water on DNP; don't judge DNP by the scale weight every day. Some guys have even GAINED a pound or two at first--it's water weight. This phenomenon is normal, and it'll go away when you stop taking
DNP, as long as you keep carbs low for the first week after you stop.

Use supplements wisely. Adding extra antioxidants like alpha lipoic acid is always a good idea, and DNP works very well with products like fish oil and energy stimulants.

DNP is strong, but you still have to exercise moderately and do intelligent dieting. I never suggest a totally carb-free approach to DNP (you'll feel hypoglycemic), but a reduction in carbs seems to work well.

Lower carbs will also reduce unpleasant heat effects, especially if you avoid carbs in the evenings.Using DNP for more than a couple of weeks generally causes temporary slowdown in metabolism. At two weeks in, either take a 1-2 week break, or manage your thyroid with a thyroid-boosting supplement like T3

Lots of guys write me and ask why their DNP works "less" after 2-3 weeks than it did at first. Of course, nearly all of them assume it's an issue with the DNP (and want me to fix it!), when it turns out they've neglected to account for metabolic down-regulation.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I disagree with the above dosing, 500mg you feel more than slightly warm and it is a moderate to high dose.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I disagree with the above dosing, 500mg you feel more than slightly warm and it is a moderate to high dose.

So in your opinion the 250 a day will do the trick over time?
And safely?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
y'all are crazy putting that shit in your body. I've touched some f'd up chemicals but dnp sounds like a bad idea. haha no judgement though. best of luck bro

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
y'all are crazy putting that shit in your body. I've touched some f'd up chemicals but dnp sounds like a bad idea. haha no judgement though. best of luck bro

I also thought that forever, but know a lot of guys that have ran it responsibly and seemingly with no issues.
Probably gonna give it a whirl soon

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And safely?

Yes. You have to figure for every 100mg of DNP, you will discount your calories by 10%, so 250mg, will roughly block 200 calories per 1000 you take in (assuming the salt weight of the DNP in the 250mg) so if you are taking in let's say a reduced calorie intake of 2,000k/day, you can discount that down to 1,600 so over time, math is good.

Anything over 400mg for over a week and I am on fire. Some guys have a sweet point way above that, I was never able to achieve higher than 500mg for a week, I got way too hot. I also get 100mg powder caps so I can vary my dose by 100mg as opposed to 250mg at a time, again, personal preference from trying it a few different ways. Most I lost was like 16lbs in 22days I think, while not cutting calories, it was while ago when I was much more strict and wrote everything down

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Also, being a working man and occasionally having to wear a suit or get on a plane, a higher dose no longer suits my lifestyle so 200 - 300mg and I'm not sweating like a refugee on a plane with everyone staring at me. Also don't have sweat rings down to my belt line while presenting in a meeting, lol

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Also, being a working man and occasionally having to wear a suit or get on a plane, a higher dose no longer suits my lifestyle so 200 - 300mg and I'm not sweating like a refugee on a plane with everyone staring at me. Also don't have sweat rings down to my belt line while presenting in a meeting, lol

Legitimately has occurred to me numerous times in client meetings. I wear a suit daily. I walk around winter without a peacoat but once I get into that conference room I start sweating bullets. Oh and hotel rooms where I cannot turn down the thermostat below 60 degrees....makes sleeping suck! lol

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes. You have to figure for every 100mg of DNP, you will discount your calories by 10%, so 250mg, will roughly block 200 calories per 1000 you take in (assuming the salt weight of the DNP in the 250mg) so if you are taking in let's say a reduced calorie intake of 2,000k/day, you can discount that down to 1,600 so over time, math is good.

Anything over 400mg for over a week and I am on fire. Some guys have a sweet point way above that, I was never able to achieve higher than 500mg for a week, I got way too hot. I also get 100mg powder caps so I can vary my dose by 100mg as opposed to 250mg at a time, again, personal preference from trying it a few different ways. Most I lost was like 16lbs in 22days I think, while not cutting calories, it was while ago when I was much more strict and wrote everything down

Excellent info thank you.
I Owe you a nice backscratching session for your input @};-

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
And safely?

Absolutely will do the trick over time. I agree with the other comments that you want to discontinue well before a show (I'd say 3-4 weeks) because of the water retention issues. You don't want your body having water retention issues close to a show.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic