What's New?

Did everyone Die from DNP?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LOL not a single log completed ?
WTF?
any updated dosing schedules or all shit from 5 years ago?

My plan would be 250 first thing am and tons of water with one pedialyte per day and an extra dose of my daily vitamins, I have read all the extra shit some take but is it REALLY needed if you use your head?

All the info seems old as hell, BI and LK, TG,you know this stuff so load me up brothas

Might try some this year for shits and giggles thinking about a show and wanna get my ducks in a row.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
LOL not a single log completed ?
WTF?
any updated dosing schedules or all shit from 5 years ago?

My plan would be 250 first thing am and tons of water with one pedialyte per day and an extra dose of my daily vitamins, I have read all the extra shit some take but is it REALLY needed if you use your head?

All the info seems old as hell, BI and LK, TG,you know this stuff so load me up brothas

Might try some this year for shits and giggles thinking about a show and wanna get my ducks in a row.

Hey LG, if you're just going to run it low dose at 250mg/day what you've got planned will work just fine. Keep the water up, but all that other support stuff seems a bit overkill. If you're running at 500mg or more/day, perhaps that would be necessary.

From a practical point of view, waiting until at least November when it will be colder outside may be best. You'll feel warm and you'll sweat a good bit, but you won't have to change your work shirt at noon. Running DNP in July would be miserable.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah, I ran it and hated it. I did it the old fashion way and ate chicken and ground turkey. Worked just is good. I still have ashit ton collecting dust

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hey LG, if you're just going to run it low dose at 250mg/day what you've got planned will work just fine. Keep the water up, but all that other support stuff seems a bit overkill. If you're running at 500mg or more/day, perhaps that would be necessary.

From a practical point of view, waiting until at least November when it will be colder outside may be best. You'll feel warm and you'll sweat a good bit, but you won't have to change your work shirt at noon. Running DNP in July would be miserable.[/QUO

Thanks dont work so temp control is all up to me can be naked with ac on if i want lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm alive!! My run this year sucked because I kept getting sick (little bastards bring home everything from school) and had to stop.

I don't see a need for all that extra stuff on top of what you are already taking, I did it my first run like a paranoid person and then didn't and noticed no difference. I like a V8 daily, usually the low sodium one, but that's a preference for me. Keep it low, you'll be fine.

If you are doing a show, you'll want to stop it further out from the water retention, but I will leave that part to the show guys.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks dont work so temp control is all up to me can be naked with ac on if i want lol

TG2 said he would like daily pics of that or it didn't happen.....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm alive!! My run this year sucked because I kept getting sick (little bastards bring home everything from school) and had to stop.

I don't see a need for all that extra stuff on top of what you are already taking, I did it my first run like a paranoid person and then didn't and noticed no difference. I like a V8 daily, usually the low sodium one, but that's a preference for me. Keep it low, you'll be fine.

If you are doing a show, you'll want to stop it further out from the water retention, but I will leave that part to the show guys.

Thanks will add 2 v8 per day staggered am and pm

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why you gotta 1 up me by adding 2 V8's a day when 1 only take 1!!!

Are you challenging me! Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum!!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Why you gotta 1 up me by adding 2 V8's a day when 1 only take 1!!!

Are you challenging me! Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum!!

LOL, same reason I am always the TOP bro it just a Thang.............

I just thought it might be good cheap insurance because honestly since my wife passed I am really piss poor with my diet comparatively and my new wife is from the Good ole USA so you know how she is cooking and all that stuff in comparison to a little Swiss/German girl.
Everything was from scratch and oriented towards feeding the body with nutrition, now it is just a few levels lower, I still love her though not as much as you LK so dont get all insecure and stuff like Biggie did and leave us..

I am gonna trial run the dnp and see how I react before using it as a pre- show final burner if I even need it, but if I hit a show my integrity and rep are on the line so I gotta rock it and be ripped outta my Focking mind.:)
I am known locally and a fairly high visibility guy so no excuses haha

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Oh no you didn't!!
th

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
but if I hit a show my integrity and rep are on the line so I gotta rock it and be ripped outta my Focking mind.:)

Do you jerk off to yourself in the mirror, too? :)

I keed, I keed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic