pbtom

Anne Freitas complete package

Status
Not open for further replies.
any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Not a dog in this fight but...Yes I would...at least once. Did Ms Jenner ask anything wrong... not what I read. I do know..yesterday it seemed like everyone was in a foul mood. Seriously. Yesterday, it seemed like no one I was around or spoke too had tolerance for the other person. Short fuses and tempors. But...that's my opinion.

I think we all need therapy!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I don't find that attractive in a woman, but then again, she's not doing it for us or attraction. I feel like oversized bodybuilders are the same to women, they either love or hate it, but we still do it.

If she is happy, good for her. I'm jealous of the dosages she must be on to be that huge on top of her hard work.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
When she (Anne) softens up (not in contest/shoot shape) she can be kinda hot. Nobody looks all that hot 1-2days out My wife is not quite as big as Anne, lol, but she looks her best 5-6wks out then starts becoming less attractive during the deepest part of prep. I do think we should be above the "eeeew" factor at a board like this but I get it and it doesn't bother me if someone who doesn't compete looks at my wife and says "no thanks" when she's show ready.
Agree, if you look at the pic I posted in the ripped quads thread, she looks damn good.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I love it! I love having a girlfriend who competes and wins and is still, underneath all those muscles, is still 100% my sweet little girl.
1bigun11so what made you go off the deep end here? You GF is a BB, ok, nowhere near what Jenner was asking and I don't see the comparison to her question. Anna is over the top hugeness and Jenner's question was simply if men found that attractive. If you do, ok, if not she was simply asking what men who did find attractive in Anna. Not sure how this erupted into an internet fight...

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Thread went from harmless question to stage 5 for no reason at all....

Yup.
And, I think even if someone responded to Jenner's question with, "F*ck yeah, I would tear that sh*t up!", I don't get the impression she would respond back with, "OMG, you're the most disgusting person on the planet! You need to go hang yourself right now!"
Lighten up folks...this is an internet chat board...people ask questions, and people can choose to respond, not respond, ignore, etc...it's no big deal...

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Yup.
And, I think even if someone responded to Jenner's question with, "F*ck yeah, I would tear that sh*t up!", I don't get the impression she would respond back with, "OMG, you're the most disgusting person on the planet! You need to go hang yourself right now!"
Lighten up folks...this is an internet chat board...people ask questions, and people can choose to respond, not respond, ignore, etc...it's no big deal...

You are absolutely correct, I would never say anything like that...it's not who I am. I stopped posting because I'm not going to bring myself to that level and I shouldn't have to. What happened was totally uncalled for and has just been another lesson in the world of space. :)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Since everyone wants to claim harmless thread, let's be honest. This is just another under the door, subtle snide remark Jenner's making about how she dislikes women's bbing. This isn't the first time so quit sugar coating it and I'm not the only one who has noticed this. One of your female members has even noticed this so don't think I'm being crazy. She's done this in the past and if she doesn't like the responses she should keep her opinion to herself or accept the fact that responses like this will happen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.